Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2013 5:08 pm  #11

Re: Finish your games challenge

I am playing Cruel Tales:Red Riding Hood.  Also I am stuck on a puzzle in Chronicles of Vita: The Missing Princess.  Has anyone here played it yet?  I already posted a help in the game forum no answers so far.

i ♥ nirvana

August 12, 2013 5:11 pm  #12

That would be a great idea about separate threads for group plays. I set up a forum with about 5 different threads. Lynne even did one for unfitters. 

I went ahead and got 9 Clues: The secret of Serpent Creek and also got Nightmares From the Deep: The Siren Call. I still need two punches so hopefully a good builder will come out before the end of the month. No more IHOG"s for me right now. 

August 12, 2013 5:22 pm  #13

Gov, I bought exactly those two games today and I'm glad it's on Bonus Punch Monday because that filled up a card immediately.  I also got Stray Souls Stolen Memories with a pcc and started another card but that's okay because next Monday I intend to get Strange Discoveries: Aurora Peak with a pcc.

Sunshine, sorry but I don't have Chronicles of Vita so can't help you.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 12, 2013 5:43 pm  #14

Hi,  fellow castaways!  This is really neat.  Thanks so much,  Tirama,  for setting it up.  I certainly wouldn't have known how.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 12, 2013 6:59 pm  #15

thanks for letting me know  ahh I hate the icons LOL anyways...my fiance is spraying outside for bugs since I can't open my screen door because all the bugs get in....I am not playing anything at the moment well except for what I got started. I am about to play housewife and dust my room. I bookmarked the page. xxx

August 12, 2013 7:02 pm  #16

On the game front, just thought I'd let you know that my DH also played and finished City of Fools. (But he only did enough tasks to get enough money to buy the plane ticket.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 12, 2013 7:10 pm  #17

I decided not to get the game after all. While I liked Nightmare's From the Deep The Cursed Heart it wasn't enough to get just yet. Want to save my mom for something else.

August 12, 2013 7:51 pm  #18

Tira, that is too funny. I guess he just decided his objective was to get on the plane and took the shortest way possible. 

August 12, 2013 8:30 pm  #19

Tirama, doesn't that just show you how different men and women are? lol
Men are so focused on end result and always go the direct route, eg when they want to buy something in a store, they head straight for the item, buy it, then get out. Women, on the other hand, will browse around, look at everything, then buy what they need on their list plus some additions added since they looked at everything and something caught their eye. .....I confess I am guilty of that, I go into the supermarket with my list and come out with more than what was on it.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 12, 2013 11:10 pm  #20

Here I am, but I'm WendyDarling now (but you can call me Shaggy if you want to=8px (paraphrased from Bambi)) and I'm a red head in real life, I guess that's what this emoticon is.  I don't plan on doing anything but reading Chit Chat Corner tonight and tomorrow.   Thanks for the PM Barre.  I have to go find where my other threads are going, at least I only hang out in a couple.  I feel so bad for Moose, the Depression thread is going to Gamehouse for now IIRC, have to go find out and make a bookmark.  Meg, isn't it so nice to have a man around the house?  You're putting him to good use already!

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera