Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2013 1:56 pm  #1851

Re: Finish your games challenge

I love the "Lots of Lists", Tirama.  I put my wishlist in there and if anyone has any comments on any games, feel free to post. I think it will be easier on me here than with my notebook in real life.  Do you think we have to worry about copywrite stuff?  I was wondering about copy/pasting a few reviews from BF for the games I'm considering.

Last edited by WendyDarling (December 31, 2013 1:58 pm)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 31, 2013 2:17 pm  #1852

I finished Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol.  The main game and bonus.  I missed 1 penguin and 5 achievements mostly the ones that were doing the HO scenes in less than 3 minutes so many times in a row.  I was concentrating on getting the 10 objects in 10 seconds which took me awhile, but I finally got it. 

The bonus was cute and fun to play.

i ♥ nirvana

December 31, 2013 2:19 pm  #1853

WendyDarling wrote:

I love the "Lots of Lists", Tirama.  I put my wishlist in there and if anyone has any comments on any games, feel free to post. I think it will be easier on me here than with my notebook in real life.  Do you think we have to worry about copywrite stuff?  I was wondering about copy/pasting a few reviews from BF for the games I'm considering.

Technically, those reviews belong to BF.  Maybe just extract key phrases to help jog your memory, like whether thee's achievements, morphs, collectibles or whatever features you find inportant in a game.

I thought some people might find it easier and/or helpful to keep a running list of what they've bought and finished in a separate place, rather than scattered in the general thread.  Of course, people can still post them there if they choose.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 31, 2013 3:07 pm  #1854

I have been trying to update the listings for the developers list of games and having trouble going to the all about casual game site.  Is anyone else have trouble going there?

Wasn't there a game from gogii just recently?

Last edited by sunshinej (December 31, 2013 3:07 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

December 31, 2013 7:03 pm  #1855

I'm totally finished with Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop.  Got all the achievements.  This one had less quests than the first one, I think. (50 vs 100?) And those who disliked the minesweeper mini game will be happy to hear that it's gone.  Not sure what other mini games have been replaced, but there's more than one new one.  The choices for rebuilding the farm weren't as attractive as the first game, IMO, but it's nice that this game allows you to keep on playing as long as you want to.

Don't know what I'll play next.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera