Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2015 8:37 am  #11

Re: CE's at BFG this week - 2015!

I'm soooooooooooo sorry I was too antsy and anxious and nervous to watch Jessica's Video this week but here's what I can offer you.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Mystery of Marie Roget CE (00:25)
Nightfall Mysteries: Haunted by the Past CE (00:45)
Cursed Memories: Secret of Agony Creek CE (01:01)
Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits CE (01:31)
Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies CE (01:52)
To find MORE games download the FREE Big Fish Games App -http://bigfi.sh/1u2vqoXWatch this video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/CrncuJujldo

If you go to POND FRIENDS and look for Snake's Sneak Peeks - he has ALL the info you need for this weeks offerings.  You can peek in as a "guest".

But, ONLY while I'm in the hospital ..... don't desert MY posts for his while I'm gone - lol.

Will miss you all and will test you when I'm back.  The stress of RL and my son's issues have taken too much of a toll.  My brain/emotions need a "retreat".

Take care, be well, everyone.  Keep me posted by PM of your doings/concerns/life events and I PROMISE to address each one when I'm back.  You  have all made me feel so welcome and "safe".  I appreciate and am so grateful for each of you.

Many hugs and, as always .......

ENJOY!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

April 20, 2015 1:52 pm  #12

Well, it appears that while I've been gone, Jessica's Playlist has disappeared.  Apparently, she has new job duties at BFG which interfere with her ability to do "Jessica's Playlist" anymore.

First POND NEWS VIDEO and now Jessica's Playlist??????  Is this the beginning of the end?????

In any case, it is now called "Monday's Sneak Peek", but it is extremely difficult for me to make heads or tails of it.  I will do my best and post as often as I can.   I found a new health thing that has possibly (actually, probably ... more than likely) caused major mis-diagnoses.  More later in the Chat Lounge.

Now, on to this Monday's Sneak Peeks (4/20/15)

PC

Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast CE ----
  The evil witch turned everyone in the kingdom into animals to obtain The Rose of Life. Stop the witch and find the magical Rose in this Hidden Object Adventure sequel!

Haunted Hotel: Eternity CE -----  Professor Kevin Reynolds hired you for $ 100,000 to protect his life, an agreement too attractive for you to turn down, but is it really worth it? Find out the answers in this eight installment of the thrilling Haunted Hotel series!

Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror ----- A young boy named Oliver’s been kidnapped, and the scared citizens of Willowsville are blaming the Owl Man from their rival town, Nightsville. Long thought to be a made-up story to scare the kids, the Owl Man seems to be real… and he’s coming for you…   The CE has already been released.

IOS

Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek CE ----  Twenty years ago, a group of children in the town of Greystone were taken by a mysterious fog while playing hide and seek, including your brother. Only you escaped… Your father went looking for your brother and never returned. Now you’ve found evidence that your father has been alive this entire time, still searching for the missing children. But why would he remain silent for so long? And why was he so determined to keep you away from Greystone? You immediately head out to find answers. But are you prepared for what awaits you in the mysterious fog? Find out in this creepy Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Off the Record: The Italian Affair CE -----   Enjoy a new episode in the Off the Record series! Are you willing to ditch your vacation plans to track down the most famous thief in Venice? He’s a slippery suspect who has outwitted the best police minds in Italy. You’ll soon discover that he won’t be easy to find even with your crack detective skills – because they don’t call him ‘The Fox’ for nothing…

So, that's it, my dears.  See you next week (hopefully).

April 28, 2015 7:18 pm  #13

BFG CE Releases the Week of 4/26

IOS

Hidden Expedition: The Crown of Solomon CE
---- The expedition continues... Track down the fragments of King Solomon's crown and foil a madman's plot in this exciting follow-up to the bestselling series!

You've stopped the Robideaux family from stealing the Hope Diamond and using its shards for their own twisted ends. But before Robideaux's cargo can make it safely back to the museum where it belongs, a criminal has stolen a valuable artifact. It's a piece of King Solomon's crown, long broken apart, its fragments scattered across the globe. Can you pick up the pieces in time?

Myths of the World: Stolen Spring CE[b] ----- [/b]The rich folklore continues with this exciting tale set in an old Slavic land. As Child of Spring, can you save the world from eternal winter?

A cruel and cold Goddess of Winter has hijacked springtime, and her victim has called on you for help. You'll be surprised by what you, a lowly peasant, can do in the face of evil – and what cute little furry friends you’ll meet along the way in Myths of the World: Stolen Spring.

PC

Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book CE[b] ------
A long month of waiting, rising tensions and utter silence has passed. The stakes are high, and the fate of the harmonium radiation research team is still unknown. The CCPP decides to send one of the best agents – you – to find out what transpired.[/b]As you land on the frozen mountains of Iceland, a mysterious helicopter passes above you. CCPP didn’t send reinforcements, and the question arises – did someone else found about the important research of your scientific team?As you traverse the narrow pathways and ice coated cliff sides, you will discover the findings of your scientists, and their conclusions will be borderline impossible. The investigation will pull you deeper into the research of harmonium energy, its possible uses… and abuses.

Prepare yourself for a journey that will change your life and your perception forever.

May 11, 2015 3:39 pm  #14

Hi everyone!!!!!

I wanted to update you about what's going on with the missing Jessica's Playlist (BFG weekly CE releases).  I wrote to BFG via FB asking about what is going to happen now that Pond News has stopped (that sure didn't last long) and Jessica has a new job at BFG?  How will we find out about the CE releases for the week??

Here is their response.  Severall weeks after I messaged them:

Hi Susan,

We have a lot of games we're working on right now here at Big Fish and because of the constantly changing environment of game development we can't post specific release dates weekly. We will, however, be posting sneak peek videos and posts that will showcase artwork and scenes from upcoming games.

We also have the weekly recap at the end of the week to remind you of some of the games that came out (as well as info on the game and a trailer). We hope you keep checking back to our page, as we'll not only be posting game updates, but sales and special promotions as well. Thanks for your continued support - we REALLY appreciate it.

In other words ..... all gone and not coming back.  I'll do my best to get this info to you weekly.  I know some people who make the rounds of all the top Devs every week to put together a list but that's just too time-consuming for me.  I'm already behind the eight ball posting on my site.  I will do my best though.

May 14, 2015 9:55 am  #15

CE Releases from BFG the week of May 11, 2015:

PC/Mac

Sable Maze 4: Twelve Fears CE ----- In this fan-inspired game, you're tasked with saving your daughter who wandered into a brand new attraction at the local theme park: the Maze of Fears! Designed by a retired psychologist, this promises to be a thrilling experience - until things become all too real. Soon, you find yourself in a literal maze of fear and confusion as you must separate reality from illusion. Can you save your daughter and help her face her twelve biggest fears?

Grim Tales 7: The Final Suspect CE ----- In the year 2017, Anna Gray has agreed to be evaluated by a science team to study the origins of her unique gift of traveling into the past via photographs. But when she blacks out and finds that the representative has been murdered with a pair of garden shears - and the evidence points to her as the murderer, Anna must visit her own past in order to find out if she really committed a serious crime she can no longer remember - or someone else with vicious intentions did.

iPhone/iPad

Witches' Legacy: Hunter and the Hunted CE ----  Carrie and her adopted daughter Lynn had finally found peace within the mansion that had once known only tragedy. But that peace is shattered when an ancient Order of Witch Hunters kidnaps Lynn. Carrie must now join forces with an old foe to locate their secret headquarters and rescue her. Time is running out for Lynn. Can Carrie convince them that her daughter uses magic for good?

ENJOY!!!!

May 26, 2015 7:38 am  #16

The pickins' are slim now that there is no "regular" game info being shared with us by BFG.  Just WHAT is their problem????

For the week of May 24 - May 31

PC/Mac

Final Cut 5: Fame Fatale CE ----- Actress Veronica Malone has hired you to find out what's going on with her colleague and rival, Audrey Quinn. But what looked like a simple case will soon turn out to be a deadly chase leading you from the red carpets of a film festival to the damp caves and forgotten coves of the Mediterranean coast. Are you prepared to do whatever it takes to learn the truth and the cost of fame?

iPhone/iPad

Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul CE -----  Your sister Margaret wrote you about a strange invention. When you arrive to visit her, she's vanished! What's left behind are the traces of a bizarre event: Margaret's soul has been broken into fragments and placed in different worlds, where they’ll be used as part of a mysterious device. It's up to you to save not just Margaret's soul – but the fate of each world in turn as you navigate the labyrinths and plot twists in this exciting hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

ENJOY!

I'll add any more info I get for the week here. 

June 2, 2015 9:29 am  #17

OMGosh!  We have a tidbit of news regarding ......

CE games being released the week of 6/1 - 6/6!

PC/MAC

Surface 7: Alone in the Mist CE - You wake up on your long-awaited 16th birthday to find that your parents have prepared a fun and thoughtful scavenger hunt for you - but they are nowhere to be found. Soon, your friend Mary arrives at your house with the grim truth - every adult in the town of Rocksburg has mysteriously vanished overnight, and you're the only one who can get to the bottom of it. According to your father's records, the mystery began a few days ago when the orphanage director vanished after getting into an argument with Allie Rice, a mysterious girl with a shady past. But what is her connection to the ongoing crisis? Will you be able to find your parents in time before they are lost forever? Or will you and the others be alone in the mist?

iPhone/iPad

Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Castle CE - Your old friend and H.E.L.P. operative, Sam, calls you to ask for your help in investigating a strange anomaly at the Smithsonian Castle. You soon learn there’s more to the anomaly than meets the eye.  H.E.L.P’s reach stretches back to the Smithsonian’s historic founding. Unlock the secrets of time travel as you follow the clues into the Smithsonian Castle’s Civil War past.

ENJOY!

June 15, 2015 12:54 pm  #18

Enjoy these Releases from BFG the week of 6/15!

On PC/Mac: 

Grim Facade: Hidden Sins CE: 

Masked man is kidnapping and killing the most powerful men and women in Coldstone. Can you stop him?

You'll be shocked by Grim Facade 6: Hidden Sins' peaceful finale. Playing Grim Facade 6 will mean that of age as well as little people will find enjoyment spending time with this hottest family Hidden Object/Puzzle/Adventure PC game. Unexpected PC game Grim Facade 6: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition meets all criteria of the kingdom's legendary games, such as enjoyable and relaxing note, fascinating video, perfectly written storyline and easy play process.

For iOS: 

Fierce Tales: Feline Site CE:  
A series of mysterious snow-leopard attacks has Snowville in a panic! As the town’s best veterinarian and feline expert, it’s up to you to find out why they’ve left their forest reserve and come after humans. But things get personal when your own housecats suddenly decide to run off with the leopards. Can you find out who is controlling the leopards and get back your pets? The cat’s out of the bag in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Living Legends: Ice Rose CE ----
Novelist Edward Grand has found evidence of a terrible tragedy in the city of Rosemount and sets off to investigate in Living Legends: Ice Rose! Help Edward gather information for his new book and explore the Castle of Ice Queen in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Scour the frozen landscapes and thaw out important locations as you solve an intriguing mystery in Living Legends: Ice Rose!

Mystery Trackers: Blackrows Secret CE ----
It’s been two hundred years since the plague swept through here… Authorities quarantined the area around Blackrow Mansion, and it hasn’t been opened since. But now, an up-and-coming starlet is receiving strange threats that have drawn her straight to the quarantine zone. What is hiding behind the rusted gates of the Forbidden District? Play innovative new mini-games and explore gorgeous hidden-object puzzles as you track down the truth behind Blackrow’s secret!

July 13, 2015 7:15 pm  #19

BFG Game Releases the Week of July 12-18.

ENJOY!!!

iPhone/iPad/Mobile

[b]Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment CE ----- [/b]Long ago, Anther was a realm of beauty and magic, but the appearance of a being named Torment drained their magic and forced the survivors to flee to a world called Earth. Years later, one of their artifacts has been uncovered, reopening the way between both worlds. You must enter the portal and stop Torment before it turns its sights toward Earth. An ancient prophecy declares that you will be the one to save both worlds, but will it come true?

The Collector's Edition includes:

• A thrilling bonus adventure with Professor Burns' protégé!Unlock mini-games to extend the challenge
  • Music, wallpapers, concept art, and more!
  • An available Strategy Guide

Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island CE ----- After narrowly escaping the ship of spirits, Coast Guard Officer Alexis and her friends find themselves lost at sea in a life raft. A sudden storm shipwrecks them on an island, and the Mayans living there demand retribution for the artifact stolen from them centuries earlier. Alexis must return the artifact to its rightful place in the ancient temple before the Spirit of the Volcano causes the entire island to break apart. A young girl may be their best hope to appease it, but a shadow from their past could bring about their doom – and can they stop the evil poacher from escaping his fate? Join the crew and save the island from destruction.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

• Bonus gameplay chapter
  • Bonus Mahjong gameplay
  • Achievements
  • Screensavers
  • Wallpapers

Nevertales: The Beauty Within CE ----- Just when you were finally done with work for the day, a stranger comes knocking loudly at your door. When you answer there's no one... no one except a helpless baby abandoned on your doorstep. You follow after the stranger, hoping to find some answers but are drawn into a mystery that beckons you into a castle-like mansion. Who does the baby belong to? Why were you chosen? The answers will surprise you.

• Three bonus chapters
  • Multiple collectables and achievements
  • Sugar Rush Hidden Object Puzzle
  • Integrated Strategy Guide

PC/MAC

Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror CE -----  For centuries,  Pierre De Lupe's family has been cursed by dark forces. A few days ago, his father was turned into a werewolf and now it is his turn!  Protect Pierre De Lupe and the town he lives in in this thrilling new addition to the Shadow Wolf series!

[b]Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows CE ----- [/b]Razaroth is using his shapeshifting power to take the throne away from his own brother and is now planning to destroy Volarden! Can you stop him in time?

July 20, 2015 11:51 am  #20

BFG CE Releases for the week of 7/19 
ENJOY!  

Mobile

The Secret Order: Masked Intent CE ----- Sarah receives shocking news from her father. One of the newest members in the Order of the Griffins has turned traitor, murdering one of the Secret Five, the heads of the Order. What’s worse is that very traitor is about to join the Secret Five, and he’s wearing a mask that gives him supernatural abilities. Sarah has to race back through time and search for the one artifact that can subdue the mask: a magical scepter. Hop aboard the Royal Griffin and help Sarah unmask the traitor before he destroys the Order.

• A special bonus chapter!
  • Concept Art gallery and Videos
  • Downloadable Soundtrack and Wallpapers

Dark Realm: Queen of Flames CE ----- The evening started like any other in your village. But without warning, a group of mysterious figures arrives and reduces the town to flames and rubble. What are they… and who is controlling them? Your only way to find out is to flee the village and seek help from the Queen. But you’ll have to lie low to avoid becoming another minion of the flame banshees. Use special abilities and power-ups to make your way through a mystical world. 

• Save Northpearl from a deadly new threat in the bonus game!
  • Unlock challenging time-based HOPs
  • Collectibles, achievements, advanced mini-games, and more!
  • An available Strategy Guide

PC/MAC

Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case CE  ----- The successfully solved cases began piling up which turned you into a perfect candidate to tackle what awaits at the Crescent Carnival.   A white male, in his mid-forties, was found dead at the Carnival's gates.  The vibrant carnival surrounding gives off an unsettling impression that there’s something covertly amiss about the murder, but it’s initially impossible to discern what. Armed with seasoned wits and experience, you’re to find your way through smoke and mirrors.  Embark down the path of the twisted illusions and trickery and do not believe what your eyes can see.  Are you keen enough to look beyond colorful distractions and uncover the secrets of Crescent Carnival?

Beyond: Light Advent CE ----- From Mad Head Games, the talented developer who brought you NeverTales, Rite of Passage, Cadenza and Dark Realm - comes a brand new Sci-Fi thriller!

Your friend from outer space, Nix, has left his home planet and came to Earth after an intergalactic  organization named the World Eaters has devoured his planet. Now the World Eaters are planning to invade the Earth.  Can you stop these blood-thirsty beings and save the Earth from such an attack?  

Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret SE  ----- In this latest of the game series, you have to follow a maze of palace intrigue to root out the truth. Play as a maid of honor at Queen Elizabeth the First’s court, with none other than the mischievous Francis Drake as your sidekick! But this game’s not just for history buffs. Bring your sense of humor and quest for adventure on this fun trip into the Elizabethan past!

Board footera