Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2015 2:25 pm  #61

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2015

Is it just me or did anyone else have a difficult time with Mystery Trackers: Raincliff?  It's good & long, but I am hard time on knowing where to go next or finding the place to use my inventory item that I picked up.  Also, I think I will have to restart this one.  After doing a puzzle I saw a mask for a brief second and it didn't go into my inventory. 

oscar...I just looked up Toulouse Lautrec syndrome and now I see why Henri was so short.  I noticed it in the game that he wasn't very tall and didn't pay much attention to it after that.  I was just reading that the real Henri's  parents were first cousins and in consequence Henri had health problems attributed to inbreeding .

Last edited by sunshinej (January 15, 2015 2:28 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

January 15, 2015 7:45 pm  #62

I've just been playing the new FTP Emerland Solitaire.  I think it got a bad rap in the reviews, it's a decent little time waster.  You start with 5 hearts, it costs one heart to play a hand.  If you remove all the cards you get your heart back.  Every now and then you level up and it fills up your hearts again.  I've played for a long time but if you have bad luck you might only get 5 hands in.  I think you get another heart every half hour.  It had what I thought was a neat obstacle, a pine branch laying across 2 or more piles, you have to clear the cards covering up the base of the branch and it disappears.  In a way I like it better than an owned game because you're challenged to see how many hands you can last with your hearts.  There's wild cards, but they're numbered, not jokers, and they're few and far between.   Also some helpers you can use.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 15, 2015 10:51 pm  #63

FREEGAME86966
This code was posted in my FB group, everyone is using it to get a free CE.  It seems to be working for everyone, but only one time per person.

January 15, 2015 10:58 pm  #64

WendyDarling wrote:

FREEGAME86966
This code was posted in my FB group, everyone is using it to get a free CE.  It seems to be working for everyone, but only one time per person.

Thanks!  I just used it to get the newest Phantasmat.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 16, 2015 6:07 am  #65

Thanks, Wendy ~ I just cancelled my membership on Wed. (ends Sat. 1/17) so this was a nice farewell gift.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

January 16, 2015 6:13 am  #66

Thanks Wendy!  I just got the latest Phantasmat with it. 

i ♥ nirvana

January 16, 2015 7:51 am  #67

teeitup46ok wrote:

Thanks, Wendy ~ I just cancelled my membership on Wed. (ends Sat. 1/17) so this was a nice farewell gift.

It's weird not being a member at first, Tee, but once you get used to it you wonder why you stayed so long.  The only real benefit is the punch card and we buy all our games in BOGOs so just join for a month, buy enough to get your free game/games and cancel again.  You don't have to be a member for the first 5 punches but be sure you rejoin again before you get that 6th punch.  Well, it's also a good way to stock up on GCCs slowly instead of paying cash all at once.  But with all the FTPs I've gotten into I don't have the time or patience for the paid games.  I think I'm getting game ADD.    Any unused GCCs are good for 6 months and they send you a couple emails along the way reminding you when they will expire.  If you rejoin then they're all good again.  I'm only a member 3 or 4 months a year and I still get good customer service.  BFG makes it soooo easy to cancel/rejoin.  I could never understand those complaints by people who said they couldn't cancel.

Last edited by WendyDarling (January 16, 2015 7:52 am)

January 16, 2015 9:20 am  #68

You know, it just kills me when I see all these Daily Deals for $2.99 that  I bought in a BOGO and haven't even played yet.  I could have waited and saved 50cents.  I used to fill my card with DDs.

January 16, 2015 9:43 am  #69

Firstly, thank you Wendy.  I picked up the new Lost Lands and then logged in as mom and got her The new Fishdom.

I finished up Danse Macabre Moulin Rouge and imo if you aren't bothered about the extras stick to the SE.  The bonus chapter was only about 35 minutes and has nothing to do with the main game other than to have some of the same characters.  Henri's cane is stolen and he is framed for diamond theft once they are found in the replacement cane. So you are proving his innocence and finding the guilt party.  It had so little impact on me I can't remember who it even was (and I played it last night!) but the custodian was involved. It was the same gameplay and environment.  I do like the morphs in the ho scenes and the replayability or the trophies.  The souvenir room needs to have more challenge imo.  I do like getting their achievements.

What do play next choices choices!  Maybe a game from my challenge list.

Sun - I can't remember re Raincliff.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 16, 2015 10:27 am  #70

Thank You Wendy!  It still works today.   I got the new LOVE CHRONICLES.  I just wasn't in the mood for a darker game.

Board footera