Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2015 1:11 pm  #51

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2015

I finished Gizmos: Spirit Of The Christmas.  I managed to get at least silver on all the boards.  I started Fantasy Mosaics 5.  Still have troubles concentrating on HOPA's.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 12, 2015 1:21 pm  #52

DBDJAEDVMHRJ
Sunshine posted this as a 25% off code at GH, I just used it for Fairy Tale Mysteries The Puppet Thief Platinum.  Took my cost from $1.39 to $1.04.   I also used a coupon for Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope PE.  Since GH has some kind of download limit I figure I will use my coupons for one and done games, which most HOPAs are to me.

ETA: I've been over to the forums there, they have a new mod that seems to be helpful.  Sounds like they're being more lenient on the d/l thing, there's several holiday games I would use my coupons on, they have Lapland Solitaire, the Christmas and Halloween Gizmo nonograms, and another Xmas Solitaire game, but  I was thinking I would be d/l and deleting those every year.  I think I'd rather get them from BFG.  Of course they'll all probably be DDs next December.

Last edited by WendyDarling (January 13, 2015 11:01 am)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 13, 2015 12:11 am  #53

I finshed off Dangerous Games and I'm not really sure that I liked it.  I didn't dislike it enough to trash it but it was just kinda meh.  Washed out, kind of bland and repetitive.  It had some different elements but they weren't exciting.  In the beginning it had me thinking Jumanji for the theme but it didn't hold up.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 13, 2015 2:53 pm  #54

I just got dismissed from jury duty. Its the first time I have ever actually been called in. Usually I call the night before n get dismissed but not this time. I enjoyed it but I had to ask for hardship because my leg was not having it especially since the case was due to take 8 weeks from 9-4:30pm! There is no way i would have made it sitting that long and trying to retain all that information with the meds I am on. So anyways I qualified for hardship and was dismissed. I have googled the case and can't find it though...I would have been a perfect juror too because I had no idea who they were, what they stood for or had any knowledge at all of the subject. I would have been a clear slate to work with

Now that i have officially given up on getting the golds I have left in Wonder Wedding, I have moved on to Delicious Emilys dream Honeymoon. So far its weird playing francis and not emily but Im getting used to it. I think this game was way before its time because it came out in 2006 or so and francis is clearly the gay best friend although its never really said but its clear to me as it reminds me of one of my close friends and until I got married, we had that same relationship. My big gay boyfriend But anyways he was her maid of honor and everything and I love how they are so open about it as they should be in this day and age anyways.

I was playing Big City Adventure-Istanbul but now it wont open anymore!! This laptop my hubby gave me has all sorts of issues and always crashes. Im starting to think I need to back up my games so I don't lose everything.

Hope everyone is doing great today ,,,,Now I need a nap!!!

Last edited by megwoman25 (January 13, 2015 2:53 pm)

January 13, 2015 6:33 pm  #55

Meg.  I was on Grand Jury which was interesting but lasted a month.  I'm sure your leg wouldn't have tolerated it.  Does the laptop need some overhaul?  Thanks for reminding me about BCA: ISTANBUL.

January 13, 2015 10:07 pm  #56

Istanbul got good reviews, i don't know if I 've played a BCA.
I get called for jury duty occasionally but every time has been during the summer when I am away working in the carnival so I haven't gotten to do it yet.
I finished the main game of House/1000 Doors:Zoroaster.  I started it in October , I think.  Never got into it, it didn't really have a plot.  I have the SE from BFG but I'm playing the PE from GH so I have the bonus chapter to go.  Just went and read the reviews and it said the bonus was long.  I think I'm getting burnt out on having to find 3 hidden items to be able to do a puzzle to get into a chest which only has a screwdriver inside.  Why would anybody lock up a screwdriver like that?  Stuff like that is really starting to bother me.

January 14, 2015 1:38 pm  #57

Meg, Wendy and Anki (and anyone else who has any GameHouse coupons), did you know that GameHouse has a bundle of all 11 Delicious games for $49.99, $34.99 for members, or just one coupon ... yes, only ONE ... of any description?  

I got all 11 games using just one Reward Coupon (PCC) that I got after buying 4 games at 59 cents each.  That means that I got 4 games (one of which was a CE), plus all 11 Delicious games (the last one a PE), for a grand total of $2.36!

I'm actually surprised that BFG has finally got one of the Delicious games (the latest one) as it's a GameHouse Studios game.  However, now that BFG has the latest one, both as a CE and an SE, GameHouse has released several bundles of Delicious games, the best one being the one that I just got - all 11 games using just one coupon.

I've just finished the newest one, Delicious - Emily's New Beginning PE, with gold on every level, although I now have to go back and get all the mice and photos I missed (not having realised that you have to click on the camera to take the photo!) and get all the trophies. I really liked it but it was a lot easier than I'd imagined (I've only played in the easiest of 3 difficulty modes but I imagine the harder ones just have a quicker timer - harder in speed but not in what you have to do - and I don't like being stressed out like that) and, even though the restaurants changed each level and the easy challenges changed, there was no change in the gameplay.  It was just the same thing over and over again, just with different food.  I would have liked the bonus upgrades to have changed, as well, and maybe add some extra helpers that did different things.  I was getting a bit bored by the end.  

For anyone contemplating CE versus SE, you don't need the bonus restaurant (the only difference, along with wallpapers and concept art) except that it's a nice Christmas level and the little girl is now 2 years old instead of just a baby.  It also may lead into the next game as at the end one of the family members asks what they're going to do with the restaurant and they reply that everyone will just have to wait and see.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

January 14, 2015 4:22 pm  #58

WOW stusue!! Just WOW!!  What a great shopper you are! 

January 14, 2015 8:54 pm  #59

I did pretty much the same thing, Stusue.  I've tried an early Delicious and didn't care for it but I've read that the first two aren't that good but they get better.  And who can resist such a deal?

January 15, 2015 10:45 am  #60

I've finished the main game of Danse Macabre Moulin Rouge and thought it was fun.  I do like the extras Eipx includes, although I think it is time to shake it up a bit.  They have become the go to company it seems and I want them to continue to be special.  Toulouse Lautrec, I kept think why is that so familiar and then snap, I'm listening to the audio of Outlander and the clan chief has Toulouse Lautrec syndrome, although Claire can't say that as he hasn't been born yet. Lol

I will update on the story behind the bonus later today.

Have a wonderful day ladies.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera