Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2015 9:24 am  #41

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2015

I started Dangerous Games Prisoner of Destiny last night.  It's quite interesting.

Sun - I have Moulin Rouge, the CE so I'll let you know if the bonus gives the why.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 11, 2015 9:54 am  #42

I was debating between Moulin Rouge and Final Cut Homage for my  other CE coupon.  Because I had to write in for another one I received one with 12/31/15 exp. date so now I can wait on it if I want.  If I want... I know I'll wait, something better will come out this year. 

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 11, 2015 10:33 am  #43

Yoo hoo  hey there!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 11, 2015 10:54 am  #44

Did I miss you AGAIN????  

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

January 11, 2015 10:56 am  #45

oscar66 wrote:

Sun - I have Moulin Rouge, the CE so I'll let you know if the bonus gives the why.

Hey, Oscar, can you let us (well, me) know if it's worth getting the CE or if the SE will be enough?  

January 11, 2015 11:06 am  #46

sunshinej wrote:

I finished Danse Macabre: Moulin Rouge SE.  The ending tells you who is the culprit, but not the why.   I wonder if the why is explained in the bonus part.

stusue...Try looking for Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret instead of Moulin Rouge name.  It is the same game and that one can be bought.   I thought Eipix might have gotten in trouble using the Moulin Rouge name and was made to do a name change. 

Thanks, Sunshine, I did look for Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret and there it was!  It sure wasn't there last week when I just looked for Danse Macabre and only the first one showed up.  

I tried to download it again, thinking maybe I'd get another 90-min demo, but no luck.  It just came up with Danse Macabre: Moulin Rouge and that my demo had run out.  I tried to see what would happen if I tried to buy it (still with the name Moulin Rouge) as last week when I tried that it said that the game hadn't been released yet or something else.  However, this time, it loaded Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret in my cart.  Maybe it was just coincidental timing that I tried to buy it in between them removing Moulin Rouge and uploading Crimson Cabaret.  Now I'll just wait for Oscar's review of the CE and for another BOGOF.

January 11, 2015 11:50 am  #47

Thanks sunshinej and stusue.  I'll change the name to Crimson Cabaret on my wish list.

January 11, 2015 11:51 am  #48

Will do, I'll play it next.

January 12, 2015 2:45 am  #49

I am playing Delicious 8 Emilys wonder wedding PE...I found that Emilys true love was wayyy too easy and I had no trouble at all finishing all the levels with expert time & finding that elusive mouse but the wedding one is driving me crazy. I have gold and the mouse on all the levels except for the Manor restaurant. I have done all the quests for invitations and have even completed the main game but I cannot get gold on some of these levels!! Even on easy! I have no idea how to do them either even when looking at videos. I think mine has a flaw because the items get that extra tasty extra money on them but in that level it stopped updating the items and even at my fastest with everyone happy I can't get gold...I think I have to let it go...I love this series though...can't wait for the honeymoon

I am also playing 12 labours of hercules 3 girl power with my gamehouse funpass thing. I didn't cancel in time and got another month. I like that I can play all the TM games that are old that I don't want to buy but some don't work However I love this series and I love the twist on the game being Megara. I cannot get the developers scores though to save my life but whats new.

I havent been playing many HOGS lately unless they are old school list only types. The reason is because I need headphones and I can't be bothered. My husband is sleeping beside me and its 11:44pm and Im wide awake. Maybe I should start a HOG lol

Hope everyone is doing good xx

January 12, 2015 5:20 am  #50

Hi, Meg, good to hear from you.  I ended up getting the GH Funpass for a yr at the sale price of $69.  Now I just need to start playing games again.  I feel guilty if I play a BFG game, like I'm wasting my funpass.
I waited until today to use the coupon somebody gave me the other day, hoping it would work because they didn't mention the expiration date.  I got Dreampath, that puts me up to 3 punches.  I have another PCC to get up to 4 so I suppose I will use a Customer Service coupon on a Monday towards the end of the month if nothing better comes along.
I tried playing House of 1000 Doors Palm of Zoroaster last night but was just going through the motions.  I'm on the last door and then I'll have the bonus.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera