Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2015 10:48 pm  #21

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2015

Thanks Wendy.  I have most of the games you've listed and played at least 1/2.  As I said, right now nothing appeals to me. 

January 5, 2015 7:10 am  #22

I finished Mystery Trackers: The Void.  What a great game this was.  Looking forward to seeing how the series progressed.  This game had plenty of HO scenes, which it what you would expect from a game made in 2010.  A great story, plus a wonderfully well done journal.  Anytime, I picked up anything that went straight to the journal I would stop to read it which I usually don't do.

I started a little bit of the next one, Raincliff.  It seems a bit more challenging than The Void.  Plus, the journal is gone.  There are video replays instead.  So far I have running around doing stuff and the story hasn't really kicked in yet.  Once I get to first student, after the silly boy locked himself in a building, I hope the story picks up somewhat.

i ♥ nirvana

January 6, 2015 6:07 am  #23

I bought Nevertales Smoke and Mirrors CE with my CE code.  As I expected, the same identical code that they sent me as a replacement for a different game didn't work so I sent them an email.  Odd, though, I haven't gotten the email that says they've gotten my email.  I also got Myths of the World Fiends and Fairies SE and the SE of Sea of Lies Mutiny of the Heart.  I still have 2 PCCs to use and I should be getting another replacement coupon,  hopefully for a CE.  I think I'm getting the newest Final Cut with it.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 6, 2015 8:52 am  #24

My free to play games are driving me crazy.

MC has yet again reverted to Christmas.

ART has finally been updated, but I'm one of the people who are not receiving any quests other than the way past sell by date auction dq's.

My iPad AK game seems to have partially?  updated itself.  The splashscreen shows the new build number, I've received a quest regarding the mill, but the food items still don't have the same cost and energy as the PC game.

I'm still trying to finish Christmas Gizmo.  The last page of 30x30 puzzles are killing me.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 6, 2015 11:19 am  #25

Hey, guess what ... Danse Macabre: Moulin Rouge (both CE and SE) has been removed from BFG!  I hadn't been able to decide whether to get the CE, SE, or not at all, and then, when I'd finally decided to get the CE in the recent BOGOF, it had disappeared!

I wrote to CS and got a replay today (with profuse apologies for having taken so long, saying that they're just catching up with the backlog as so many people had suddenly inundated them with emails).  I was told that CS have no idea why but it's been removed from BFG.  They're expecting it to return at some point but have no idea when.  But I got a CE coupon for the inconvenience, so that made me happy.  And it's valid until 31 December 2015, which makes it even better!

If any of you have Moulin Rouge but haven't downloaded it yet, I wonder if you can still download it, as you've bought it, or whether it's been totally removed for whatever reason.  

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

January 6, 2015 6:02 pm  #26

I'd been trying to look it up, too, Stusue.  It wasn't in the Collector's Edition section, and it was on my wish list, too.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 6, 2015 7:20 pm  #27

Tirama -- the iPad updates are usually one behind the PC.  So the food might not update in AK on iPad until the next update.  Oh.  And I don't have quests in ART either.

stusue -- I thought I had DANSE MACABRE: MOULIN ROUGE but I don't.  Sometimes when BFG pulls a game it gets kicked back to the DEV for fixes.  Hope we do get it back.  I wanted it too.

January 6, 2015 8:04 pm  #28

lilyr wrote:

Tirama -- the iPad updates are usually one behind the PC.  So the food might not update in AK on iPad until the next update.  Oh.  And I don't have quests in ART either.

That's a bummer about the food.  I want to buy some stew and use my triple berry smoothie or whatever it is.  But not until its value increases.

My mind is bogling at the people over in the ART forum who are annoyed because people are complaining about the lack of quests.  It's been almost seven months sinc ethe privious update.  Expecting some quests in a quest-driven game doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 6, 2015 8:50 pm  #29

I bought Danse Macarbe:Moulin Rouge SE on October 27th.  I didn't download it before, so I just did it now and it works fine.  I played a little bit and it looks good.  It was a game I bought without doing a demo.  Strange that it was pulled so soon after it came out.  I must go back and look at the tech thread to see what's up with it.

ETA  I looked at the tech thread.  Not much in it so I am stumped as why the game is unavailable.

I've been playing some more of Moulin Rouge since I am going so slowly in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff.  Having a hard time playing Raincliff.  I am finding it difficult to know what to do next.  One instance is pouring gasoline in a fountain and lighting it on fire to melt the ice in it.  So very slow going for me.  I  find Moulin Rouge to be a breath of fresh air and a sunny day in Paris is a nice contrast to the wintery weather in Raincliff. 

Last edited by sunshinej (January 7, 2015 6:56 am)

i ♥ nirvana

January 7, 2015 7:00 am  #30

I updated Blam!  in the developers list of games on page 3 post #23.  The only one I am interested in the newest one Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge when it becomes available as a SE.  So nothing in the sale for me.  I already have the latest Fierce Tales one.  Feline Sight.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera