Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2015 7:20 pm  #11

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2015

I'm not buying anything in today's sale.  And I KNOW I won't finish my games this year.  There are just too darn many of them.  The F2Ps take up a lot of time, too.  I'll use PCCs to get SEs and I do have 2 GCCs (soon to be 3) if anything really sopecial comes along.  But I often don;'t even go to BFG to see what's there and sometimes just delete the emails without reading therm.

January 2, 2015 4:29 am  #12

oh god thats horrible news about barre. . Cancer sucks. I will keep her in my thoughts.

I went to delete my funpass free trial and it said I would get it through Jan 30 2015...WHAT? I thought I had until 12am on the 31st to cancel it but apparently I was wrong. I cancelled it at 10pm...Oh well,  I have a month to keep playing the TMs that are ancient that I don't want to buy. Although I do see the Hercules 3 Tm is out. YAY well actually I need to play the 2nd one lol I would write CS and say something but I am glad to have it for another month even if I have to pay for it

I love all the new icons. hubby is sleeping. He works at 8am and its 1:30am. I have insomnia like usual but am going to try and sleep in a few minutes. I've given up on trying to finish all my games this year too lily lol too many!!

anyways time to sleep night all

January 2, 2015 7:59 am  #13

I finished Infected: The Twin Vaccine yesterday.  I'm not sure I liked how it ended very much, It felt incomplete.  I have the SE and so much want to know what was in the bonus chapter.  Did it complete the game and answered a few questions?  Do we have to wait for a sequel?   After 2 years will there ever be a sequel?

Want to tackle the Mystery Tracker games for the start of the new year.  I have them all and only played The Void back in 2011.  I take it that they are each stand alone games and not a continuing series storywise?  I started replaying The Void and I don't remember any of it.  Nice to know that I can replay a game and it feels like a new game again.

Meg...That's the nice thing about the funpass.  Playing those games you don't want to own or they get to old to buy.  Enjoy your extra month.

Wendy... I don't think this guy  is mad.  I think he is so cold his teeth are chattering. 

I spent $252.00 in 2014 at BFG.  My goal this year is to reduce the amount at least by half.  I started off right by not getting any games in yesterday's BOGO.  I didn't have any credits anyways, would've had to pay in cash.  Anytime I do have credits they burn a hole in my pocket and they are used quickly. 

i ♥ nirvana

January 2, 2015 9:16 am  #14

cold
says sick2. (Lol)

I would like to replay some series this year as well.  But I'm not sure what I will start off with.  Possibly the Nightfall Mysteries.  I recall those being very good with a very good storyline.

I'm about two thirds thru the main game of Nightmare - Davy Jones.  It is quite a long game with lots to do.  The story is okay and takes a while to get fleshed out as you awake the guardians.

I hope 2015 brings lots of good health and prosperity in whatever section of your lives you want or need it this year. 

(Ps I dont want to know how much I spent this year, I think I'll just stick my head in the sand on that one and pay more attention this year)

Last edited by oscar66 (January 2, 2015 9:18 am)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 2, 2015 6:42 pm  #15

I went to Orchid Games FB page and asked if Gamehouse would be getting the Grave/purple game and then the next day I saw it at GH on the "Games to be released in the next few weeks" thread, so I'll use one of my GH coupons for that.  One of my FB friends just sent me a PCC, so that's good.  I have no idea who she was in the pond, but she is hilarious on her FB.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 3, 2015 12:47 am  #16

I'm halfway through the bonus of New York Mysteries.  It's totally stupid and has nothing to do with what happened in the main game.  My unanswered questions from the main game seem to be still unanswered.  I don't think I'll even finish it.  I had the SE from BFG but GH has the PE so I played that one.
Haven't decided what's next yet.  I suppose I could finish House of 1000 Doors.   I think I have one door plus the bonus left.

January 4, 2015 12:30 am  #17

I did receive a free pcc to replace Wicked Harvest.  The coupon was good until Jan 11 so I picked up Grim Legends 2.  Did it right away otherwise I could see myself forgetting about the code.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 4, 2015 12:35 pm  #18

Some bickering over at BFG about what constitutes a review again.  Somebody had the audacity to just post just a thumbs down.  I don't think that's particularly helpful, but I"m sure not going to start a fight over it. I'm so glad we have our own reviews here.  Not getting anything played, too much drama at the homefront

January 4, 2015 6:52 pm  #19

I'm not getting anything played because I just can't find anything that appeals to me.  I want an easy HOPA that's fun, not occult.  I know I have them but I look at my lists and just can't get excited about anything.

January 4, 2015 7:03 pm  #20

Royal Trouble
Charlaine Harris Dying for Daylight
Avenue Flo 
Dream Chronicles... well they aren't that easy, no hint button IIRC
Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia?
Fiction Fixers
Bistro Blvd... not a HOPA but not a TM, either  also Boutique Blvd.
Kaptain Brawe, but I think it's easy adventure without HOs
Any of the Margraves
Mushroom Age

Board footera