Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2014 7:24 pm  #111

Re: POND NEWS

freyasmom wrote:

I saw your messages regarding the Give-A-Way and have sent a message to -JessicaPlays.  I usually hear something from them....we'll see.

It will be interesting to see what they say.  It's annoying enough that you have to go to Facebook to enter the contests, but then they award prizes to people who don't follow the entry rules.  A number of people won although they didn't post the correct message and/or appear to have entered after the closing time.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2014 10:04 pm  #112

Is the card game going to be online?  Playing against other real life people?  I like RPGs but I've always only played one person games, never tried WoW or any of those.  But if I can get in on the beginning....

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 31, 2014 7:48 am  #113

Legions of Chaos  sounds a lot like Magic the Gathering, but computer style. 

i ♥ nirvana

January 1, 2015 12:28 pm  #114

WendyDarling wrote:

Is the card game going to be online?  Playing against other real life people?  I like RPGs but I've always only played one person games, never tried WoW or any of those.  But if I can get in on the beginning....

WendyDarling:  Sweetie, I wish I knew.  But, that's all the info I could gather at this time.  When i get more, you guys will be the 2nd place I post the info!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

Board footera