Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2014 10:24 am  #101

Re: POND NEWS

Well, it's almost the end of the big BFG Give-a-Way and, once again, it's for very GAME SPECIFIC players, but I can help you out.  "I rebuilt the Chinese Garden of Friendship" or "I rebuilt Senoji Temple" or "I rebuilt Australian National Maritime Musuem".  ANY of these comments can be used to post in today's Give-A-Way.  Good luck and Merry Christmas.

On the 11th Day of Christmas Big Fish gave to ME…..........................
a Gummy Drop! Gift Package!!!
1 lucky winner will be awarded with a Gummy Drop! Gift Package, that includes:
• NEW Samsung Galaxy Tablet
• 3000 Coins and Package Boosts for use in Gummy Drop!
• Jar of Gummies
• Re-useable Gummy Drop! Grocery Bag
• Other fun Gummy Drop! merchandise

To enter to win, simply COMMENT on this post with your FAVORITE landmark from the game (example: “I rebuilt Sutro Baths!”).
Giveaway ends tonight (12/23) at 11:59pm PST.
One lucky winner will be chosen at random and notified by December 29th.https://www.facebook.com/bigfishgames
                       GOOD LUCK!

M E R R C H R I S T M A S

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 23, 2014 11:11 am  #102

All About Casual Game's Best of 2014 Awards is the third annual of our Best of the Year Awards, a yearly award event that hosted to honor the very best games in the premium casual games industry! Vote for your favorite casual games in the 3rd annual About Casual Game's Best of the Year awards.  CLICK HERE TO VOTE

December 23, 2014 1:47 pm  #103

freyasmom wrote:

All About Casual Game's Best of 2014 Awards is the third annual of our Best of the Year Awards, a yearly award event that hosted to honor the very best games in the premium casual games industry! Vote for your favorite casual games in the 3rd annual About Casual Game's Best of the Year awards.  CLICK HERE TO VOTE

I just went over there and am stumped by the very first choice.  Best HO game
Awakenings Red Leaf
Dreampath Two Kingdoms
Farmington Tales
Final Cut True Escapade
Manor Memoirs
League of Light Wicked Harvest
Shrouded Tales
Now I haven't played bought or played any of them but none of them seem like "HO Game of the Year" to me.
ETA:  After the first question there were games I actually knew and liked.  For most I voted for either Cadenza or True Fear.

Last edited by WendyDarling (December 23, 2014 1:53 pm)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 23, 2014 3:20 pm  #104

me too Wendy, whenever I saw Cadenza it won.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

December 24, 2014 12:18 pm  #105

freyasmom wrote:

On the 7th Day of Christmas Big Fish gave to ME…........................
$50 Amazon Gift Card!!!

2 lucky winners will be awarded with a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter to win, simply COMMENT on this post with the phrase “Big Fish + KindleFire = GREAT games!”
Giveaway ends tonight (12/19) at 11:59pm PST.
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random and notified by December 29th.

https://www.facebook.com/bigfishgames

GOOD LUCK!

M E R R C H R I S T M A S

My friend won one of the $50 Amazon gift cards!!! 

December 24, 2014 3:13 pm  #106

This contest has me annoyed.  Some of the "winners" posted their comments after the cut off time.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 24, 2014 4:27 pm  #107

It's kinda messed up how they're doing it.  I think what you're seeing is an announcement that the contest winners have been chosen, but then people are still commenting on that (the winner's have been chosen)  post, even though that particular contest is over.  I did it once but then I realized my mistake.  It would have been better to have an actual list of winners instead of how they're doing it.  I'm assuming I will get a FB 'notification' if I've won cause I'm not going to try and check my post from days ago to see if there's a comment that I've won on it.  You think they'd at least give a PM to the people.  My friend that won, it was funny cause when I'd go to enter with my comment, her comment was the one right above me twice!  And she always bitches at BFG on their FB page so I know she's not their favorite person, lol.

December 24, 2014 4:34 pm  #108

WendyDarling wrote:

It's kinda messed up how they're doing it.  I think what you're seeing is an announcement that the contest winners have been chosen, but then people are still commenting on that (the winner's have been chosen)  post, even though that particular contest is over.  I did it once but then I realized my mistake.  It would have been better to have an actual list of winners instead of how they're doing it.  I'm assuming I will get a FB 'notification' if I've won cause I'm not going to try and check my post from days ago to see if there's a comment that I've won on it.  You think they'd at least give a PM to the people.  My friend that won, it was funny cause when I'd go to enter with my comment, her comment was the one right above me twice!  And she always bitches at BFG on their FB page so I know she's not their favorite person, lol.

I don't think so, wendy.  Here's an example.  I THINK Facebook shows all the posts with my time zone, so even allowing three hours past midnight to get to Big Fish Time, this winner appears to have entered late.  To me, it reads that the 'winner' entered on Dec 21 at 3:37 pm (my time or whatever time zone Facebook is in)  and Jessica told this person they won yesterday (Dec 23)  at 10:56 am.

5 lucky winners will be awarded with 500 Diamonds, 500 Coins AND a Special Egg for use in Midnight Castle! To enter to win, simply COMMENT on this post with the name of your favorite Midnight Castle character (example: “I love the Iron Knight!”).
Giveaway ends tonight (12/20) at 11:59pm PST. Five lucky winners will be chosen at random and notified by December 29th.Socorro Villarreal Gotta love Anabel .December 21 at 3:37pmBig Fish Games Hi Socorro Villarreal! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a winner of the 8th Day of Christmas Giveaway! Please send me a PRIVATE message here on Facebook so I can send you the items for Midnight Castle! ~JessicaPlays1 · Yesterday at 10:56am

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2014 3:04 pm  #109

POND NEWS for the Week of December 29, 2014 ------ January 4, 2015!!!!

Jessica is still out enjoying her holiday, so we have Carlos all alone but doing an amazing job!

Not much going on, but here's what's up this week!

HEADS UP!  THERE'S A NEW GAME COMING OUT IN 2015!

Legions of Chaos
is a card battler coming in 2015.  As the Savior, which is a lot of pressure, you have been selected to restroe baalnce to the world.  You gather legions to fight the evil shape shifter.  Defeat enemies, and explore new cities to recruit new allies to recruit to your legions.  You can summon cards, upgrade your existing cards, and organize 3 different legions or groups to do battle with.  You can choose 1 of 4 leaders:  Cleopatra of Egypt, Alexander of Greece, Cyrus of Persia and Cesar of Rome.  Each has its own stats and abilities.  In each area you go to, it's in a 3D, 1st person way, kind of RPG game.  There is an arena where you can battle other people.  Multi-player strategy game.

Now for the MCF Segment Time (which was scheduled 2 weeks ago - oh well).

MCF Segment Time --- Featuring Feedback from MCF players:

Carol Fenny liked the artwork (felt really cold, like a freezing tundra)
Barbara Lee got super-chilled sometimes (is that scared or cold?)
Kimberly Andy liked the puzzles and wanted more of them, as well as the map.
Clinton Snevlenick liked the storyline and thought it was his fav of the franchise.
Linda Chan said she and her son finished it in 3 days, and enjoying spending time with her son.
Audrey Hutchinson liked the alternate ending.
Kerry Hoffman wants MORE, said it was too short! 

Improvements/Suggestions:

Harder puzzles (Carlos got the same kind of feedback doing the spec).
Creepier and more jump scares.
Live actors (Carlos likes live actors too - what are your thoughts?)
More HOGs.
Morphing objects.
Where is the Master Detective headed next. 

Carlos suggest starting a PRE-pre-speculation thread discussing that very subject and see where it heads!  Keep sending in your comments and suggestions to BFG on FB, Twitter and everywhere else they are!

That's it for this week's POND NEWS!  Be sure to check out Jessica's Playlist for some exciting CEs being released this week!

December 30, 2014 3:05 pm  #110

I saw your messages regarding the Give-A-Way and have sent a message to -JessicaPlays.  I usually hear something from them....we'll see.

Board footera