Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2014 1:10 pm  #21

Re: Newest Beta Games

Those 3 games are by Elephant Games.  I'll be getting the latest one on Monday.

It's the ERS game I'm unsure of.  I really don't like their interactive HO's.  Something about them irks me.

I'm very bad.  I usually buy without doing the demo.  I made decisions based on other people's reviews and how I feel about the developer's previous games.  I'm a Free to Play junkie.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 5, 2014 12:59 am  #22

TiramaSue wrote:

Is there a beta for the ERS Christmas game and if so, have you played it?   ERS games usually annoy the heck out of me, but for a good Christmas story, I'd be tempted to give them a try.

WHO WAS THAT IMPOSTER WHO GAVE TIRAMASUE THE WRONG GAME INFO????  AND UNDER MY NAME!!! THE NERVE!

Well, slap me silly and call me STUPID!  Go ahead, TiramaSue......slap me a little ...... no, not enough ..... a little more ..... now ..... call me STUPID!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very sorry.  You are right.  I was so excited in the release of the new Christmas Stories game, all I read was "Christmas" and off I went on my idiotic tangent, thinking I was ALL over the answer, posting all the WRONG games, issuing a STUPID challenge.  And, what do I do??? Get a BIG FAT EGG on my face (sheer and utter embarrassment) while eating crow.  I will NEVER be able to show my fingers here again.

Please accept my humblest apologies.

I did the best research I could .... and to no avail.  Therefore, I went straight to the horse's mouth and wrote to ERS asking that very question and asking if they could provide a link to the beta game, if one was available.  I can always find the beta link - that's no problem.  I just need the name of the game.  Although I've never communicated with ERS before, most DEVS are really good about answering email fairly quickly so I expect an answer very soon.  In the meantime, I'll keep digging and hopefully will find the game and its release date.

I'm sure you already know this, ERS is releasing 2 new games sometime in the future (near future, I presume).

Reveries:  Soul Collector CE

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28212/reveries-soul-collector-survey/index.html

Dark magician seeks to open the Chaos Gate and submerge the whole world into darkness. But in order to do so he needs to gather the collection of human feelings and feed them to Gate keepers. Fear and Jealousy were the easy target, while finding Real Love turned out to be a real problem. For a long time dark magician was searching for loving heart and finally found it in King Richard. Now King Richard is in deadly danger and his fate lies only in your hands. You must travel a long way, meet friends and foes, and experience unbelievable adventures in the White Lion's Kingdom.

The first game in this series is Reveries:  Sisterly Love

The other game coming out "soon" by ERS is:

Twilight Phenomena:  The Incredible Show CE

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/27967/twilight-phenomena-the-incredible-show-survey/index.html

Come in! Snooze and you lose! Don't miss the legendary Straus Circus is ready to blow your mind with its amazing entertainments! Do you want to find out about your fortune? Test your strength? Or maybe lose your sister? Unfortunately, after the show she decided to stay with her new "family" and not with you! Are you jealous? Do you think she stayed with the circus not by her own will? So go and find out!Learn what horrors hide behind applause and flashing lights, what grief is concealed under smiles and laughs. Hurry to save your sister, who knows, maybe she's not the only one who needs help?

This is the 3rd game in the Twilight Phenomena Series.

I'm sorry that this is all the info I could come up with .... so far.  Please allow me the opportunity to continue to research this and do my best to get you the information you requested.

Again, TiramaSue, I apologize wholeheartedly for my idiot mistake. 

Last edited by freyasmom (December 5, 2014 1:02 am)

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 5, 2014 1:07 am  #23

December 6, 2014 11:47 pm  #24

TiramaSue wrote:

Those 3 games are by Elephant Games.  I'll be getting the latest one on Monday.

It's the ERS game I'm unsure of.  I really don't like their interactive HO's.  Something about them irks me.

I'm very bad.  I usually buy without doing the demo.  I made decisions based on other people's reviews and how I feel about the developer's previous games.  I'm a Free to Play junkie.

TiramaSue, I hope this is what you're looking for.  I haven't heard back from ERS yet, but this is what I was able to find .... with an "expected" release sometime in December:

Christmas Eve:  Midnight's Call CE  by ERS Studios

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28120/christmas-eve-midnights-call-survey/index.html

ENJOY!

December 9, 2014 12:16 am  #25

Redemption Cemetery 6: The Island of the Lost 

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28431/redemption-cemetery-the-island-lost-survey/index.html

Sigh - can't get rid of the stupid underlne.

Momma needs some sleep!!!!!!    I almost called it "The Island of the Lost BETA"

December 10, 2014 10:11 pm  #26

December 10, 2014 11:27 pm  #27

The title of this intrigues me.  If anybody is interested, here's a link to the wikipedia article about the 'castle'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smithsonian_Institution_Building

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 19, 2014 8:24 am  #28

Mystery Trackers 8: Nightsville Horror

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28558/mystery-trackers-nightsville-horror-survey/index.html

POSSIBLE Updated Beta Link ... can't confirm 12/17/14.

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28558/mystery-trackers-nightsville-horror-survey/index.html

Last edited by freyasmom (December 28, 2014 10:37 am)

December 19, 2014 8:28 am  #29

December 19, 2014 8:37 am  #30

Board footera