Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2014 3:57 pm  #11

Re: Newest Beta Games

You found the beta to Fallen Shadows.  That's great Freyasmom!  For some reason I just adored the first one as was disappointed at the end when it was to be continued.  Looking forward to trying out the beta for the second part.

Last edited by sunshinej (November 8, 2014 3:57 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

November 9, 2014 1:23 am  #12

sunshinej:

I don't recall playing the first one so I am looking forward to playing at least the demo for that before I play the newest beta.

Please post your beta review for this game when you're finished.  I LOVE to see what other people think of the games.

Happy Sunday!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

November 12, 2014 1:52 pm  #13

November 12, 2014 2:36 pm  #14

I just did this one yesterday (got it in an email from BFG) and thought it was a pretty good game.  For me, it wasn't that difficult as it was pretty intuitative on what to do and where to go.  There were a LOT of puzzles in the demo, some a little different and I took the time to do them all and never got stuck.  My senioritis has already forgot what kind they were so I can't be more detailed but I know I enjoyed them alot.  The setting is a small lodge that was built on the site where an old mansion had been built and fallen into ruins, supposedly inhabited by a witch or lady with evil spirits.  She takes the spirit of the daughter of the lady narrating as they had stopped at the lodge.  The innkeeper is also possessed.  Good looking, congenial sort of guy but still possessed.  So I guess you have to figure out how to get her daughter back.  Demo took me about an hour or so.  Can't remember if there were collectibles.

There is a previous game, Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope CE/SE.  I have the CE version but have not played it yet.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

November 13, 2014 12:28 am  #15

GREAT input and comments regarding the new beta game, teeitup.  Feel free to post any beta game links you get.    And your comments were soooooo great you should also post them on "beta game reviews".  It's a great place for everyone to post their reviews, comments and input and read what everyone else has to say! 

Now, I can't WAIT to try the game but already have a backlog of .......too many ................ I still have to get to - lol!

Have a lovely day/evening/night.

November 23, 2014 12:17 am  #16

November 23, 2014 12:54 am  #17

November 25, 2014 11:39 am  #18

Witches Legacy:  Slumbering Darkness

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28260/witches-legacy-slumbering-darkness-survey/index.html

Mystic Legacy:  Dream for Life

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28264/mystic-legacy-dream-for-life-survey/index.html

Dark Tales:  Edgar Allen Poe Mystery of Marie Roget

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28321/dark-tales-eap-mystery-of-marie-roget-survey/index.html 

Gardens, Inc. 3

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28329/gardens-inc-3-survey/index.html

Delicious:  Emily's New Beginning

www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/28288/delicious-emilys-new-beginning-survey/index.html

Last edited by freyasmom (November 25, 2014 11:49 am)

December 4, 2014 11:25 am  #19

Is there a beta for the ERS Christmas game and if so, have you played it?   ERS games usually annoy the heck out of me, but for a good Christmas story, I'd be tempted to give them a try.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 4, 2014 12:33 pm  #20

TiramaSue wrote:

Is there a beta for the ERS Christmas game and if so, have you played it?   ERS games usually annoy the heck out of me, but for a good Christmas story, I'd be tempted to give them a try.

Christmas Stories:  Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE was released today (12/4/14) as Tomorrow's Game Today on BigFish Games.  This is the 3rd installment in the series.  I own the first two (and am terribly ashamed that I have NOT played either) and anticipate getting this one as well - on Bonus Punch Monday, of course .  The link for the beta game version of it is listed below, at the end of the post, if you'd like to play that .... as many times as you'd like.

PLEASE post YOUR review, comments, and/or input regarding this new game at "Demo Reviews".  I'd love to know your thoughts!

ENJOY!

To everyone:  I challenge YOU (me, really.  Let's face it .... I'm challenging myself ) to play either the DEMO of ALL 3 Christmas Stories and POST A REVIEW for each one OR, if you own ANY of these games, POST A REVIEW of the completed game. 

So, FOR MYSELF - I AM GOING TO COMPLETE THE FIRST GAME IN THE SERIES ----- NO LATER THAN CHRISTMAS EVE ----- AND WILL THEN POST A REVIEW.   GO ME!!!  Hey, this is a REALLY big deal for me.  I haven't played/completed a game in months and months and months and ... well, it's been a reallllllly long time.

Here is a list of the 3 Christmas Stories games in order.  They can all be found at BigFish Games:

Christmas Stories:  Nutcracker CE and SE - both at BFG
A classic Christmas tale tail, with a whole new twist! Help the Nutcracker rescue the princess from the evil Rat King in this memorable hidden-object puzzle adventure game.

You might be too late for the Christmas Ball, but you're just in time for adventure! The Nutcracker needs your help, and there's an army of rats running rampant through the kingdom. Luckily, a few cute little sidekicks have got your back. Uncover the Rat King's evil plot - and find out what created the toothy little monster.

Christmas Stories:  A Christmas Carol CE and SE - both at BFG
Everyone deserves a second chance – even the stingiest of them all.

Your Uncle Scrooge asks for your help, but some friendly Christmas ghosts have other plans for him… and you. Undo the bad turns in his life as your uncle’s alter egos work either with – or against – you to change the man’s fate once and for all.

Christmas Stories:  Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE only
This holiday season, Elephant Games invites you to enjoy another installment of the best-selling Christmas Stories brand!

Bundle up and prepare for an exciting adventure this holiday season! After receiving a desperate letter from your old nut-cracking friend, Albert, you rush to help him. When you arrive, you learn that the Rat King's evil wand has fallen into the hands of a vengeful baron, and now three innocent people – including Albert – have been turned into toys! Team up with the Nutcracker and your new friend, the Tin Soldier, to fight trolls and destroy the Baron's curse in this delightful Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/27337/christmas-stories-3-tin-soldier-survey/index.html

ENJOY!

Board footera