Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2014 2:22 pm  #11

Re: Welcome Daxadillion

Daxadillion wrote:

To All of You

HELP please.  I read a comment by Sunshinej about the new Clutter IV game a few minutes ago and wanted to reply to her, but I don't know how to do it.  Can anyone please advise me on how to reply to her comment?  I don't mean a Private Message just a general post for all to see.

Thank you

Daxadillion

Her post is in the Finish your games thread, in the PC/MAC games area.

At the bottom of each post should be the word "quote".  If you click on that, you can type your reply as a direct response to her post.

But you don't have do it that way.  You can also just use the quick reply and start your post with her name so that she and the rest of us know that your comment is a reply to what she said. 

Quick reply puts your post into whatever thread you have open at the time you're typingyour response.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 15, 2014 6:41 pm  #12

Re: Welcome Daxadillion

Dax...I saw Joe Kazz on BF saying he was going to fix the problems with Clutter IV  so I decided to get it after all.

That's great about the peppers.  I love them and always finding a way to include them in meals.  I recently made a  stuffed pepper casserole that was really good.

I like the GrandmaSuperDragon that your grandchild calls you.  Kids have the best imagination.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera