Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2014 12:39 pm  #51

Re: Awakening Kingdoms- A Steward's Diary Comments

lilyr wrote:

It will probably take me a few days to read what was written before and comment.

I haven't made any substantial changes until day 23, due to upgrading the Orchards instead of other buildings.   And I've just about reached the point where I thought things got a bit offtrack, partially because I accidentally opened a quest received during an update (that gift from Sophia) and tried to squeeze it into the story.

I'm up to day 25 on my iPad, so I've just got to review day 24, and then I'll start writing fresh material, using the good bits (like about the house) that I've already written.

I've got everything saved in Word Perfect, so I'm going to remove the rest of the diary entries from this thread.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 26, 2014 3:22 pm  #52

TiramaSue wrote:

I'm going to move the diary entries to a new thread as I review them and rename this thread Awakening Kingdoms - A Steward's Diary Comments. 

Having two separate threads will hopefully mean that people will not be afraid that their comments are disrupting the flow of the narrative.   I'll let you know if I've needed to change anything substantially.

Oh, what a good idea.  I enjoy reading the adventures, but don't usually put a comment in because what I am commenting on is a few posts or the next page back.

i ♥ nirvana

December 3, 2014 10:56 am  #53

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera