Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2014 9:30 pm  #21

Re: Awakening Kingdoms- A Steward's Diary Comments

What Wendy said and ....I can't believe how much detail you're putting into these.  Was the room behind the waterfall really named Rose Petal Cave?  If I ever read that I'd forgotten it very long ago! 

October 8, 2014 9:42 pm  #22

lilyr wrote:

What Wendy said and ....I can't believe how much detail you're putting into these.  Was the room behind the waterfall really named Rose Petal Cave?  If I ever read that I'd forgotten it very long ago! 

It's called the Rosepetal Cellar.  Linea mentions the name.  I'm putting in so much detail in case one of the charcaters references something in the future.  Otherwise I'm be scratching my head wondering what they're talking about.  It's so difficult to know if anything somebody says is important or just a throwaway line.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 9, 2014 3:53 pm  #23

And the plot thickens!  I love the way you've intertwined Beechwood Cove and the Kingdom.

October 10, 2014 4:52 pm  #24

Darn it!  I had a post all typed and thought I'd hit send but I guess not.  Your 2nd paragraph had me laughing out loud!  Sometimes I'll ask my squabitt (yes, I talk to him ) if he'd like to be dropped off in Landsong Village to visit the other animals at the Squabitt Den.  I always get a "you've got to be kidding me" look.  Wonder what it is about Mr, Vanderkins.

October 11, 2014 9:18 am  #25

Another great entry.  I'm going to have to take a better look at that statue.  It never dawned on me that it was Quenn Sophia.  If I'd been told I'd forgotten.

October 11, 2014 9:16 pm  #26

Thinks heavy metal is a type of clothing, roflmao
And chasing the skunk off the car, ah, memories.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

October 12, 2014 10:03 am  #27

WendyDarling wrote:

Thinks heavy metal is a type of clothing, roflmao
And chasing the skunk off the car, ah, memories.

I loved this Wendy!

Ria is one of my favorites in AK.  I didn't think about caring for the animals might help Quinn and Ria cope with losing their parents.  And you've probably nailed it about Queen Sophia wanting someone who can problem solve as the Steward.  I think both of the artists are creepy.

October 13, 2014 10:25 am  #28

And she didn't try the songbird on Captain Greg because.....?  I told you I didn't trust those artists!  "We'll miss you"?  hmmmm....

October 14, 2014 4:28 pm  #29

Lucky sure is one lucky squabitt!  What interesting days he has!  Tension getting to our Leaders of the Kingdom?  Very poigmant last line. 

October 15, 2014 5:41 am  #30

Ooooohhhhh

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera