Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2014 11:23 pm  #11

Re: Happy Birthday Stuesue

OMG!! That's a LOT of food stusue!  But it all does sound yummy.  I'll have to get to Australia some day just to try the bacon!  I'm so glad you had a nice day even if you weren't feeling all that well.

September 9, 2014 1:59 am  #12

But my oh my was it yummy!!!! 
What a pity we can't eat like that every day and stay healthy. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 15, 2014 3:50 pm  #13

Happy Birthday StuSue.  Sorry I'm so late, but I don't pop into this section that much.  Glad you had a good day and enjoy your new laptop,  I'm sure enjoying mine.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 15, 2014 6:05 pm  #14

Hey, Wendy, thanks for the b'day wishes!  It's never too late to know that someone's thought of you.  It just extends my birthday!  My big sis organised a b'day arvo tea for me on Sunday, which was really nice.  So my birthday's just gone on and on! 

And I'm really enjoying my new laptop, thanks, especially the touch screen!  It's so much fun playing games when all I have to do is just touch the screen. A bit hard on the old arm muscles, though, as it's a laptop, not a tablet. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 16, 2014 12:16 am  #15

I had to laugh at this one, because I use my IPad so much, whenever I use the laptop for work I am constantly poking at the screen wondering why it isn't working.  lol no touch screen on that!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera