Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2014 4:55 am  #1

Happy Birthday Stuesue

I wish you a very Happy Birthday,Stuesue     

Hope you´re feeling well enough to enjoy your day, take care and have fun!

September 8, 2014 5:16 am  #2

Re: Happy Birthday Stuesue

By all means,  Sue,  have a Happy Birthday,  & take it easy.  I'm afraid I don't keep track of birthdays very well,  since I no longer celebrate my own. (Well,  this year I sort of celebrated by having my eye cut open,  but that hardly counts.)

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 8, 2014 8:19 am  #3

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 8, 2014 8:30 am  #4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUSUE!!

September 8, 2014 8:32 am  #5

Since I have trouble when i try to do a "banner" (as above) and write text I thought I'd post them separately.  Hope you have a nice, relaxing day filled with joy and that you are feeling well enough to enjoy it.  Hope it's the start of a good year!

September 8, 2014 8:59 am  #6

Happy Birthday Stusue!  Enjoy your special day!

Here are some birthday quotes for you to enjoy.

Today you are you!
That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
by Dr. Seuss

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
by Oprah Winfrey

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
by Sammy Hagger

Last edited by sunshinej (September 8, 2014 1:04 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

September 8, 2014 3:43 pm  #7

I hope you have a beautiful day my friend!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 8, 2014 6:49 pm  #8

Thanks for all the wonderful b'day wishes!  They make me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

I had a great day yesterday, in spite of feeling so sick.

We went to Pancakes on the Rocks, the best pancake restaurant chain in Australia.  I had a huge hash brown with heaps of Aussie bacon ... well, I had to after we'd been discussing it here ... with a heap of yummy scrambled egg, a slice of fried fresh pineapple, and my niece gave me her 2 Parmesan chips.  All my fav foods, apart from an Aussie roast lamb dinner, of course! 

For dessert everyone - except my mum (who was stuffed to the eyeballs) - had small Devonshire tea pancakes.  I, on the other hand, had macadamia nut pancakes (they were stuffed with bits of macadamia nuts), with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, smothered in roasted macadamia nuts (and I mean smothered!), with maple syrup drizzled over the top.  It was heavenly as I love macadamia nuts (which are native to Australia) and maple syrup.  I could only eat one of the pancakes, though, so took the second home in a doggy bag and will have it today.  I then followed it with my usual coffee ... a decaf soy mocha ... while everyone waited for me to finish.  And my mum even paid for mine!

And I ordered a new laptop yesterday as a b'day pressie to myself!  I'd been researching online for over a week and finally decided on which one I wanted and then the only question was from where.  I'm hoping to get it tomorrow or Thursday.  Fingers crossed!

Once again, thanks everyone!  And thanks Anki for starting the thread. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 8, 2014 7:06 pm  #9

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 8, 2014 7:18 pm  #10

Thanks, Tee

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

Board footera