Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2014 6:48 am  #51

Re: Oldest HOPA Game Challenge 8/21/2014-9/30/2014

Teeitup...I have to bow out of October challenges.  I have too much life in my life right now and can't participate. 
My daughter's husband is deployed.  My daughter and granddaughter are staying here to the end of the month.  My daughter is pregnant and has terrible morning sickness.  My daughter brought her cat and the cat is trying to rip to shreds all my curtains.  My living room curtains are already beyond repair.  My son & daughter-in-law are moving and need to be out of their place by the end of the month and so we are painting their new place.  Plus all the fun things we like to do in October.  Haunted houses, corn mazes and pumpkin farms and fall festivals.  Wow, that sounds like a lot and the sad part is I don't think that's all of it.

I don't think I can edit the date for this thread, so how about I leave it for now and start a new one for November, but I think it is great that you are going ahead with more for October.  I got satisfaction from completing the old games that I did last month and marking them off as finished and want to do more myself and November my life won't be in overdrive, but more on a even keel.  I hope that this is okay.

I bought Mystery In London from someone on ebay.  It is half completed and took me awhile to get used to the 360 aspect of it.   There is also a static view which helps a lot as you go section by section.  It is interesting to see the sights in London. 

i ♥ nirvana

October 10, 2014 8:36 am  #52

sunshine - I think if you go to the first post in the thread and click edit, you can change the title.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 12, 2014 12:28 pm  #53

Sun - all the Halloween stuff sounds like fun.  I hope your daughter starts to feel better soon.

We could always just start a new thread.  Maybe for the November 1 - 30 challenge as we are already almost mid October.  I can't beleive that!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 13, 2014 9:30 am  #54

Tirama...I went to my first post and wasn't able to edit the date on it. 

Oscar...Thanks, Yes she has terrible morning sickness and taking pills for nausea.  Which I find worrisome as there is a small chance baby can get a cleft palate. 

I think it is a good idea to start a new thread on November 1st.

I am so sorry to unload like I did.  The stress is getting to me.  Hard to go just Husband & me  to my daughter, a toddler and a crazy cat.  Please forgive my ranting.

i ♥ nirvana

October 13, 2014 10:13 am  #55

{{{ sunshinej }}}

October 13, 2014 10:15 am  #56

Post above is nice, healing, calming, supportive hugs.  No need to apologize sunshinej.  We're here for more than just games.  Yikes!  If that was my RL I think I'd start shredding curtains! 

October 28, 2014 11:45 pm  #57

All done!  I finished Mountains of Madness, well started and finished it.  It only took me a little under 2 hours. But I enjoyed it and the sci fi-ish nature of the story.

I'm going to start a thread for the Novemeber challenge.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera