Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2014 3:41 pm  #21

Re: Oldest HOPA Game Challenge 8/21/2014-9/30/2014

I finished my first three games on the list.  I've seriously taken this to heart! lol  And I started Nemo's Secret Vulcania.  What a little gem!  This is a beautiful game. The graphics are wonderful and the story interesting.  There are no vo's so you do have to read, and there is no map, but the puzzles are different and I had to force myself to turn it off last night.

I will have to take a look at The Fool.  Darn you Sunshine adding another game to my maybe buy list!  And Wendy/tee have made me want to replay the Ravenhearst games and Dire Grove.

Have fun at the party Tee, but I wouldn't fancy all that clean up either.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 8, 2014 5:30 pm  #22

And darn you oscar for adding one to my list! lol.  I just took a look a NEMO'S SECRET.  It looks good and it has a WT!

September 8, 2014 7:11 pm  #23

I loved Nemo's Secret.  There's another one in the series that's good, also.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 12, 2014 9:17 am  #24

I just have Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus as yet unplayed.  I'll take a look at the Vulcania one.

I started Mortlake Mansion yesterday and am enjoying it a lot better than I did before.  This time around I think I can finish it.  I am already past the part where I stopped previously.  I am understanding the portals better after playing the Snark Buster game.  I got Mortlake Mansion because of all the great reviews, but was too inexperienced back then to understand the 2 worlds with all the back and forth portal jumping.

i ♥ nirvana

September 12, 2014 4:14 pm  #25

I could have sworn I played MORTLAKE MANOR but I don't see it anywhere in my purchase history. (and yes I looked under the correct title ).   I do remember a game I played that had a lot of portal jumping.

September 12, 2014 5:36 pm  #26

I started Awakening Redleaf Forest CE yesterday.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 12, 2014 10:41 pm  #27

lilyr wrote:

I could have sworn I played MORTLAKE MANOR but I don't see it anywhere in my purchase history. (and yes I looked under the correct title ).   I do remember a game I played that had a lot of portal jumping.

Was the correct title you looked under "The Mystery of Mortlake Manor"?  I think that's the name of it.

September 12, 2014 11:37 pm  #28

Thanks Wendy.  I looked under MORTLAKE MANOR, MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANOR & THE MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANOR. It isn't in my purchase history.  When you put MORTLAKE MANOR in the BFG search box MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANOR comes up.  

I KNOW that I played a game that was set in a manor and had a map that showed various rooms/floors.  You couldn't get to them randomly.  And there were portals that you went through that would get you into ghostly areas -- usually bluish tones.

September 13, 2014 10:27 am  #29

On my BFG game manager under purchase history it shows as "Mystery of Mortlake Mansion"
For some reason I'm signed out on the BFG site and since I'm on public wi-fi I don't want to sign in using my password so I can't tell what it's listed under in that history.

Last edited by WendyDarling (September 13, 2014 10:36 am)

September 13, 2014 11:42 am  #30

If I didn't play MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANOR I wonder what game I did play?  Not vitally important.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! I DID play MORTLAKE MANOR.  I finally found it in my purchase history AFTER all the MYSTERY TRACKERS games and AFTER MYSTERY VALLEY!   Why are the "Mystery of" games NOT alphabetical!??!

Last edited by lilyr (September 13, 2014 4:45 pm)

Board footera