Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2014 8:30 pm  #1

Awakening Kingdoms- A Steward's Diary - old version

deleted diary posts but left comments from others.

Last edited by TiramaSue (February 20, 2015 4:36 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 10, 2014 9:23 pm  #2

Re: Awakening Kingdoms- A Steward's Diary - old version

I'm loving it!  I'm also glad I wasn't drinking anything while I was reading it! 

August 10, 2014 11:51 pm  #3

I chuckled my way through this but I'm not sure why.  It IS a pretty accurate representation of the Kingdom and its lovely inhabitants! 

August 11, 2014 7:29 am  #4

I get the feeling that if my squabitt weren't so polite he'd go to someone and ask for another caretaker!  But I think he's very glad to be out of the den and away from Quinn -- who seems less than optimal as far as a responsible caretaker.

August 11, 2014 1:26 pm  #5

I'm loving it, Tirama.  You have a real gift.  I laughed my way through the whole thing.  You're just a little bit ahead of me on my new game, and it's so much more interesting reading your narrative than actually playing it!  Once that squabbit den gets built I can get myself over to Fairy Dragon Nest, I have all sorts of stuff to do over there.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

August 11, 2014 10:35 pm  #6

August 11, 2014 11:21 pm  #7

Great reading!  And lots of chuckles too....some are sympathy chuckles though. 

August 12, 2014 2:22 pm  #8

You made Capt Greg blush?   Sometimes I feel like slapping Quinn!  How in heck did someone as irresponsible as him get so much responsibility in the Kingdom?

August 12, 2014 3:44 pm  #9

Your game is just soooo much better than my game.  If you're not, you really should be a professional writer.  I laugh so hard I cry everytime I read an entry.

August 12, 2014 8:03 pm  #10

One of the CEs I played last week made me smile.  It was either Shiver Poltergeist or Death Pages; there were a few times you had to break something and it allowed you to use various items from your inventory, when I checked the strategy guide for something I noticed it said something along the lines of "Then use your hammer, shovel or brick to break the window"  And I remember I used a coin as a screwdriver.  I like it when it allows you to do things like that.

Board footera