Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2014 7:45 am  #1

Best Wishes on your Wedding, Meg

I'm sure you have better things to do than check this forum but I just wanted to wish you and James  a lovely day filled with peace and happiness.  May it be the beginning to many, many wonderful years together.  BEST WISHES ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!

June 28, 2014 8:24 am  #2

Re: Best Wishes on your Wedding, Meg

Congrats to you both on this wonderful day, richly deserved after such a long wait.  May you both be filled with joy and happiness together and God Bless your union. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

June 28, 2014 10:34 am  #3

I hope you have a wonderful day.  Congratulations to you both!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 28, 2014 11:14 am  #4

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

June 28, 2014 11:32 am  #5

To Meg and James,

I hope you have a wonderful day today with no nasty surprises.  I'm sure it will be a day full of joy. 

I wish you both a life filled with fun, good health, good cheer and happiness, with any bumps that may leap up at you in the road being easily squished back into the dirt.

May the love you feel for each other today continue to grow and blossom for eternity. 

I can't wait to hear how the wedding went and how much fun you both had on your pre-marriage honeymoon! 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

June 28, 2014 1:57 pm  #6

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 29, 2014 12:44 am  #7

Congratulations to the lucky couple.  I wish you all the best life can bring....maybe a baby

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

June 29, 2014 1:52 am  #8

Meg,  I've been out of touch,  so didn't know,  but am delighted to hear your fairy-tale deam is at last coming true!   Love and best wishes to youboth.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

June 29, 2014 10:10 am  #9

Meg, Congratulations to you and your husband.   Wishing you both much happiness and joy in starting your new lives together. 

i ♥ nirvana

July 9, 2014 12:12 am  #10

awww thank youuuu.This is sooo thoughtful~! especially since I haven't been around at all. I forgot to bookmark this site on my laptop and finally got it there so I will remember to come by more often. I do think of you guys often and wish I had more time to sit back and catch up on my games. Well its a catch 22 really. I love that I have things to keep me busy now and finally feel as if my life has purpose back but I havent finished a game in ages. I have been playing the blood ruby for 3 weeks LOL and this last sale, BOGOF, I bought NOTHING! and I accidentally let 2 pccs expire lol but I do love my hubby and Im very lucky that he moved his entire life across the world to be with me. But once he's back to work, I will be have more free time to play my huge pile of games.

I just wrote in the whats happening right now section. . Our wedding was nice and intimate. Just my parents, my bro n his fiance. Oh & my dads friends who acted as photographers.  I wrote more in that other section...so read that because Im lazy and don't want to retype it lol xxxx

Board footera