Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2014 11:03 am  #1

Welcome mmiillaa

Welcome mmiillaa   It is nice that you are joining us.

i ♥ nirvana

June 18, 2014 12:06 pm  #2

Re: Welcome mmiillaa

Mmillaa is a friend I met playing Midnight Castle and American Road Trip. 

Hi, mmiillaa.  Hope you will post and not just lurk.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 18, 2014 10:53 pm  #3

Welcome!  I play ART.  If you would like to be friends I'm anneclaire in the game (ART).  My friend code is 1564087

June 19, 2014 3:34 am  #4

Welcome, mmiillaa

I'm afraid I don't play any FTP games but I also hope you join in and have some fun here.   

We're not too scary!    Well, at least not most of the time. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

June 19, 2014 11:57 pm  #5

Hi there! Enjoy and we hope to see you posting.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 20, 2014 7:30 am  #6

Welcome, mmiillaa ~ don't post often but enjoy keeping up with the group, nice people who love their games. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

June 20, 2014 6:23 pm  #7

thanks for the welcome, my name is Mila and I live in Serbia and I hope for some frends who love their games like I do.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 21, 2014 4:28 am  #8

A late Welcome  too, mmiillaa 

June 21, 2014 12:09 pm  #9

hello Ann...My neighbors living somewhere in northern Sweden and I have close relatives in Malmo last winter I was there and I really like how it is regulated and beautiful for life.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 24, 2014 11:05 pm  #10

Hi, Mila.  I hope you'll tell us a little about life in Serbia.  I live in the USA, Florida in the winter and I work in the northeast in the summer, mostly upstate New York and Massachusetts.  I'm playing ART and AK, I gave up on MC but I might be trying it again, people are seeming to really like it now.  I don't always have internet so I might not be around some weeks.  Wendy

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera