Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2014 2:08 pm  #1

Hidden Object Shopping

While playing your hidden object games, look at the list of objects and combine two objects to create a new product that can be sold on the Hidden Object Shopping Channel.

compass clothespins - a must have if you practice fung shui.  Ensures your laundry is hung facing the proper direction so you can stop worrying that the wrong type of qi will collect in your undies.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 17, 2014 8:49 am  #2

Re: Hidden Object Shopping

angel donuts - so light and airy you'd think they had wings!

(ps love this category)

Last edited by oscar66 (June 17, 2014 8:50 am)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 17, 2014 1:41 pm  #3

egg shackles -  With this amazing gadget, you'll never have to worry about eggs rolling off the countertop. No kitchen should be without one!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 18, 2014 4:22 am  #4

crowbar yoyos  -  with one of these you'll never have to worry about one-use crowbars again!  It'll just keep rolling right back up into your hand, ready to be reused at a moment's notice.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

June 18, 2014 11:54 am  #5

Introducing the amazing grasshopper key. No more fumbling for your keys. The grasshopper key automatically leaps from your hand bag or pocket into the lock.

July 13, 2014 11:45 am  #6

Introducing the halberd bee smoker always at hand at a moments notice to smoke out those bees and smite down that offending branch.  An important all in one tool for any HO player!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

July 13, 2014 2:21 pm  #7

Origami Cabbage - the leaves of this cabbage are sturdy enough to be folde into many different shapes.  A fun way to get your children to eat more veggies - go ahead, kids, you're supposed to play with this food before you eat it.

August 10, 2014 11:05 am  #8

Introducing the Feather Padlock so ineffectual you never need a key!

August 22, 2014 11:09 am  #9

Come on Tirama, I need a good giggle.

August 22, 2014 11:57 am  #10

oscar66 wrote:

Come on Tirama, I need a good giggle.

I'll try to find something.  Most of my humor appears to be directed to my steward's diary.  

Board footera