Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2013 12:08 pm  #21

Re: Suggestions for next Group Play

So has a decision been reached? 

If the people who wanted to play Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil want to stick to that plan for the second half of August, that's fine by me.  Then maybe we could do Green Moon the beginning of September?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 17, 2013 3:43 pm  #22

That sounds good to me if there is enough interest for Apothecarium.  I'm still plugging away at C of F

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 17, 2013 6:26 pm  #23

Sounds good to me, too.  I don't have it yet, but I have a couple of PCC's that I need to use soon.

August 17, 2013 6:40 pm  #24

Tirama, if you say second half of August, that would mean starting Monday, 19th?  wow, so soon? Could we maybe say 26th August instead so that those who don't have the game can buy it, and those who have not read and voted can have a chance to do so?  I think lilyr said she was going to buy Apothecarium but I don't know if she has bought it yet.  I don't think we need 2 weeks to finish that game, it is not a very difficult adventure game.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 17, 2013 6:47 pm  #25

barregar wrote:

Tirama, if you say second half of August, that would mean starting Monday, 19th?  wow, so soon? Could we maybe say 26th August instead so that those who don't have the game can buy it, and those who have not read and voted can have a chance to do so?  I think lilyr said she was going to buy Apothecarium but I don't know if she has bought it yet.  I don't think we need 2 weeks to finish that game, it is not a very difficult adventure game.

When those who are going to play it want to play it.  I don't remember the dates originally decided upon back in CCC.

And I was thinking that we wouldn't want to start a September group play until after Labor Day, just in case we're all busy trying to pick out games to buy during a sale.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 17, 2013 7:35 pm  #26

That's fine with me then, if you want to start a new group play thread for Apothecarium, then go ahead.   By the way, do you have that game?  I bought it so I'm good to go.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 17, 2013 7:46 pm  #27

barregar wrote:

That's fine with me then, if you want to start a new group play thread for Apothecarium, then go ahead.   By the way, do you have that game?  I bought it so I'm good to go.

I wasn't planning on getting Apothecarium.  I've been trying to branch out a bit from HOPA's when using my PCC's.  I will be getting Green Moon this month and I have to find one other game, but I'll wait and see if we get any info regarding what's being released next week.

I'll probably play Asian Riddles after I finish Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Collector's Edition

August 18, 2013 11:51 am  #28

Apotecarium and then Green Moon sounds great to me. I'm totally flexible as to when we start, so whenever works for everyone else.

August 18, 2013 2:14 pm  #29

Well, I bought and played Apothecarium the day it was released on BFG - which I NEVER do - because I loved it so much. It's one of the best games I've played, especially as an SE. So I shan't be joining you for Apothecarium but will hopefully be able to join you for Green Moon, which I've had for ages but not played yet.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 18, 2013 2:30 pm  #30

sounds like a plan.  Will see you when Green Moon comes up for group play.

Board footera