Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2014 9:34 am  #21

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2014

The BOGO codes still work just got the 2 BoomZap CE's I was missing.

Finished the fiirst 20 puzzles of Mosaics Galore.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 2, 2014 10:59 am  #22

What did you get?

Has anyone demoed the new CE?

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 2, 2014 11:00 am  #23

I finished Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory CE.  I didn't manage to find all the turtles, they are so cleverly hidden.  Next I will play Nearwood.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 2, 2014 11:45 am  #24

Barre, Marcus' Memory is on my "maybe a CE" list.  It has so many collectibles.  Did you like that or did it get distracting?  What did you think of it?  I'm on the fence with Nightmare at Sea Siren, too, because it has so many collectibles.  I want to limit my CEs to really, really special games that offer a lot more in the CE version.  I don't know whether to get those two as CEs or wait a few months in case something better comes along.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 2, 2014 11:55 am  #25

Wendy...I really like your avatar.  That seagull is no dummy he is just hungry.  Very cute

i ♥ nirvana

January 2, 2014 1:48 pm  #26

Wendy, re Marcus Memory CE, I know that Meg loved it and gave it 5 stars.  I cannot say I absolutely loved it, it was just okay for me.  The seashells are easy enough to find, the turtles and sea creatures are not so easy.  The story is the same, love triangle.  Whenever I can't find all the collectibles, I start to regret buying the CE  because without looking for them I am more focused on the game.  I'm not really a fan of Blam.  I do have Nightmares from the Deep: Siren's Call CE by Artifex Mundi.  I think that one is better and someone finished it already, Oscar I think.  I haven't played it yet.  

Like you, I loved Christmas Carol for its sheer beauty and gameplay was great too.  I liked it better than Nutcracker.  I cannot say Marcus' Memory is a really, really special game, but everything is just my opinion.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 2, 2014 2:18 pm  #27

Yes, I did love Marcus' Memory. I liked the collectibles and I never felt distracted by them. I found them all too but I make sure I check the strategy guide as I go to make sure I didn't miss some. I don't always do that but the turtles blend in! I wouldn't call this a "special" game but its the first game in awhile that I really, really enjoyed. But Im a huge fan of blam games 

Finished The Tiny Tale and there are just some levels I could not beat and I was ok with that lol I did give it 4 stars though. It was a fun little game. 

Yesterday I bought Botanica-Earthbound CE & Agency of Anomalies-Mind Invasion CE. I was kind of bored by the first Botanica but I liked this one wayyy better. And Im a huge fan of the Anomalies series, I own all of them. 

I realized the buy 1 CE get 1 for 1.99 is the same as the $7.99 each sale except you can use game credits...Its funny how wording can make you think you are getting a better deal...

Im also playing 12 Labours of Hercules. So far I like it. I thought about buying a bunch of SEs in the sale yesterday but then I realized id have nothing to use my game coupons on. Also I was thinking I wanted more CEs until I looked at my list and realized I have no other CEs I want unless I bought A christmas Carol which I want just for the cats in the bonus game LOL they are still my desktop from nutcracker.

January 2, 2014 2:22 pm  #28

& I should mention, I have been playing Found the FTP game by elephant games on my dads ipad. At first I wasn't really that into it because I was only looking for like 6 objects but I realized the locations get harder the more you play them and then they add more objects. I hate the dark modes as I never seem to have enough flashlights. I started a couple weeks ago and Im already on level 18. Its an easy game to watch tv and play. In theory, I have so many different forms of goodies that are energy that I could sit there and play it all day but I get bored. Im ready for the Christmas theme to go too. I wonder what the game was like before that...

Anyways... I am surprised by how much I like this game. And my dad isn't too happy I keep killing the battery on his ipad lol

January 2, 2014 2:45 pm  #29

Wendy Barre is right I did finish Nightmares of the Deep Sirens Call and I did love it, was sorry to see it end.  There are quite a few achievements that I did not get, nor did I know what they were. 

I think since the code is working I may have to pick up A Christmas Carol and something else.  I am interested to try todays CE as well as Mysterium.  The problem I have with demos is that if I try it and like it I feel compelled to finish it versus put it to the side and play something older.  I also want the new Haunted Hall and the new Spirits of Mystery. I feel myself being sucked in.

Wendy - I feel like that seagull starts to tiptoe as he gets in the doors and then just makes a dash for the bag. lol it makes me laugh watching it.

Last edited by oscar66 (January 2, 2014 2:46 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 2, 2014 3:48 pm  #30

Hi all and a belated Happy New Year!

There has been a lot of things happening since my last visit! The holidays have been very busy for me with oversleeping guests since December 23rd. The last one left yesterday.
Hubby and I enjoyed the sudden silence...

I have a lot of reading to catch up (if I find it) ,we were on page 165 when I got busy.

My last finished games in December were : The Fog, which I didn´t like as much as I did in the beginning, Otherworld: Shades of fall CE, I liked it and the graphics were beautiful as always, Dana Knightstone: Death at Cape Porto, very fun but incredibly short!

Oscar, you got me hooked on Township I started it yesterday when my daughter borrowed my PC and I can´t stop. I now know what you meant by construction site...

Board footera