Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2014 10:32 pm  #2671

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2014

I gave up on gold almost immediately.  I played a small board fairly fast and I missed gold time by quite a lot so I've never even worried about it since.  I like to play this kind of game slowly, anyway.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

November 1, 2014 11:43 am  #2672

I´m also playing Gizmo,I´m on level 53. I don´t start with the next level until I get gold. Level 46 acted very strange for me. The row at the bottom said it has 20 dots. I started to fill and got error all the way. When I started new games there where different number of dots every time. I ended up  ignoring the last row and then I could complete it. Has this happened to anyone else?!
I have started to play Origins- Elders of Time PE. I don´t like it very much. I have the SE version on BFG but never played it.

November 1, 2014 5:22 pm  #2673

October was another grim month for finishing games.  Only 2 finished (3 if you count the replay of SPOOKY BONUS) and I bought 8 -- 4 SEs and 4 CEs.  

November 1, 2014 6:16 pm  #2674

I finished 5 in October.  Had hoped to finish 6, but the last week of the month things fell apart.  And it's going to take me forever to finish Gizmo.  I've got gold on the first 20, but after that I stopped replaying until I achievemd gold.  It bores me to replay something over and over.  I'll go back and try again after I finish a few more.  Just having trouble concentrating today. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 2, 2014 1:46 pm  #2675

I have no idea how many I finished, I think quite a few.  I just got to the spider/demons crawling up in Cursed House, I don't like that part so I will probably call it finished for this year.  I still have Spooky Bonus I'm working on. 

November 2, 2014 4:03 pm  #2676

I finished 8 in October but bought 17.  I'm still playing Evil Pumpkin but haven't been sharp enought the last couple,of,evenings to play anything.  Plus Antique Shop 2, which I am enjoying.  Fun, easy play.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 3, 2014 9:57 am  #2677

Wow  another nonogram game!  This one I will wait for on IPad.  I bought the Spooky Adventures one with a PCC for my mom.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 3, 2014 11:22 am  #2678

I used some codes from customer service and got Asian Riddles 3 and Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition.

Spooky Adventures
is hard!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 3, 2014 12:25 pm  #2679

I just got to the 20x20s on the Halloween one.  might quit it in favor of a new one.
I tried The Mysterious Cities of Gold but the first thing you have to do is press a green button and nothing I do seems to register on it so i can't press it and can't go any further in the game.  It seems like it would be a really strange game, since I didn't get to do anything I don't know, but there's an option for a game controller instead of the mouse and you can walk around in it like an RPG so I have no idea what it's going to develop into.  It kind of gives me a "Johnny Quest"/ anime vibe  I'm playing Witch's Pranks on my laptop so have to find a new game for the desttop.

November 3, 2014 12:27 pm  #2680

Yup I forewarned her, she loves them.  And she loves a challenge.

Board footera