Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2015 10:20 am  #31

Re: PCC's exchange

Thanks, I sent it to you.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 30, 2015 2:08 pm  #32

Stusue, as there is no BPM if you want to not use that PCC as it has no benefit for a punch let me know, I'll use it on something.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 31, 2015 1:04 am  #33

oscar66 wrote:

Stusue, as there is no BPM if you want to not use that PCC as it has no benefit for a punch let me know, I'll use it on something.

Yeah, Oscar, if you don't mind.  As neither of us can benefit from a BPM we may as well both keep our own PCCs to use whenever. 

I wonder if they'll be having weekly Bonus Punch days, just not on Monday, or whether, more likely, they'll be like all the other different promotions, once a month or less, meaning it'll be much harder working out punch cards and when to use our PCCs than it has been, also meaning a lot fewer PCCs (thus free games) that BFG will be giving away.  And it may virtually mean no punches for PCCs at all as we still have to use them before they expire, Bonus Punch days or not.

I have no problem with BFG changing our benefits.  I'm just not happy that they've ... once again ... done it on the last Monday of the month  ... with no warning!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

June 29, 2015 9:33 am  #34

Could someone please exchange a pcc with me?  I am at 4 punches now and have 1 pcc left to make my card 5 punches.  So I need 1 pcc to finish off card and can pay you back today after 3 pm EST.  Thanks.

i ♥ nirvana

June 29, 2015 4:24 pm  #35

sunshinej wrote:

Could someone please exchange a pcc with me? I am at 4 punches now and have 1 pcc left to make my card 5 punches. So I need 1 pcc to finish off card and can pay you back today after 3 pm EST. Thanks.

Sunshine, I just sent you a PCC in case no one else has sent you one.  Hope it isn't too late.

June 29, 2015 4:52 pm  #36

i am so sorry Sun I was going to send you one, I hope Sutsue's was in time.  I got totally sidetracked, would you believe my contractors two employees up and walked out! I'll have to post in the what's happening thread.

June 29, 2015 4:56 pm  #37

oscar - you have an iPad and was playing a free-to-play MCF game that was available in Canada and 2 or 3 other countries.  Is that game still viable or did BF decide that it wasn't a money maker?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 29, 2015 4:57 pm  #38

Thanks stusue...I got your pcc and used it up and able to finish off my card.  I sent you my new one in exchange.  

That's okay oscar.  Sounds like you have your hands full.

i ♥ nirvana

June 29, 2015 5:20 pm  #39

Sunshine, glad it got to you in time.  And thanks, I got the exchange one.

June 30, 2015 7:59 am  #40

T- I haven't been playing it but I did go and load it up, no problem and a fairly new version.  A deal came up right away for some purchase so it seems to be up and running.

Board footera