Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2014 1:55 pm  #21

Re: PCC's exchange

Oscar, that's really nice that you're going to buy your mum something.  If you still want to swap, however, feel free as I'm one PCC short this month.  If I don't get an extra coupon I'll have to use one of my coupons that expires next month, anyway, to fill a card.  So swap it with me for that later coupon if you still want to.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

October 27, 2014 10:04 pm  #22

Can anybody lend me a PCC?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 27, 2014 10:06 pm  #23

sure, i sent you a message

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 27, 2014 10:13 pm  #24

Thanks.  Got it, used it, and sent the repayment.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 17, 2014 4:43 am  #25

Hello Everyone!

I was so excited to see this on your site! 

First, can someone explain to me how this works.

Next,  please let me know if you need any PCCs as I have a few that are expiring this month and I'm not sure I'll be using more than 2 at this point.

Have a lovely day/evening/night!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

November 17, 2014 5:29 am  #26

Hey, Freya, hi!    You just reminded me that I have a PCC to use today, so thanks!!!!!!!! 

If you have any surplus PCCs that are expiring but you don't want to use, eg. you don't want to start a new card at the end of the month, or if you want some extra PCCs before the end of the month to fill a card, just let us know here and if anyone can either give you/use any PCCs they'll let you know.  You then PM each other and swap any codes that way.

You swap one PCC for another.  So, if you need one now, you'll trade with someone using a PCC that expires later.  Or, if you have an extra PCC that you want to trade, the person you trade with will give you one that expires the following month.  We try to help each other out so that no PCCs are wasted.  Simple, huh?

Just remember that it's a case of first in best dressed.

I may be able to use 2 PCCs at the end of the month but that will all depend on whether or not we have a BOGOF.  I've already used 2 PCCs this month and have one to use today and one next Monday.  I have PCCs expiring next month that I can use to fill a card but will be more than happy to trade with whoever needs to get rid of a couple of PCCs if I need 2 to fill a card.  Most trading seems to happen at the end of the month when people know what's going on with their punch cards.

November 18, 2014 2:05 am  #27

Thanks so very much, stusue, for the info regarding extra PCCs.  I was able to get rid of a few yesterday (as it's just past midnight here so it's today) but may still have some extras this month.  I'll definitely post a notice here when I'm sure how many i need to get rid of.

Have a lovely day/evening, night,

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

December 22, 2014 9:27 am  #28

I'm going to be cashing in my CE coupons either today or next Monday (probably today) so I will have a PCC coming.  If anyone has one close to expiring you could switch with me if you want one with a later expiration on it, cause I"m going to use my PCC on the SE of Tin Soldier today.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

March 24, 2015 1:18 pm  #29

I do not plan on buying anything this month and I have one coupon expiring April 3.  If anyone would like to swap to take advantage of next Monday's BPM please let me know.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 25, 2015 5:36 am  #30

oscar66 wrote:

I do not plan on buying anything this month and I have one coupon expiring April 3.  If anyone would like to swap to take advantage of next Monday's BPM please let me know.

Oscar, I was going to use 2 end-of-April-expiring PCCs next Monday to fill a card so I can easily swap one of those for your coupon expiring 3 April, if you want.

Board footera