Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2014 10:17 am  #11

Re: PCC's exchange

NO, I can wait.  I'll send you the code now.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 21, 2014 11:54 pm  #12

I see you got this one.  If anyone else wants  to trade, I only need one punch on my card and have another PCC that expires Sept 26.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 20, 2014 3:18 pm  #13

If I could borrow a code today I will be able to pay it back right away.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

October 20, 2014 3:32 pm  #14

Check your pm's.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 20, 2014 4:04 pm  #15

Got it, sent one back.  Thank you.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

October 26, 2014 11:06 pm  #16

I have 9 coupons to use!  Anyone have one they would like to trade for a later date.  the rest I can use.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 27, 2014 2:33 am  #17

oscar66 wrote:

I have 9 coupons to use!  Anyone have one they would like to trade for a later date.  the rest I can use.

Oscar, to clarify, do you need one?  Or are you trying to give one away and get one back for a later date?  I can do either.  Just let me know.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

October 27, 2014 6:42 am  #18

Hi Stusue! Yes I want to swap one for a later date.

October 27, 2014 7:16 am  #19

oscar66 wrote:

Hi Stusue! Yes I want to swap one for a later date.

Hi, Oscar!  So, you want to give me an extra PCC you have that expires this week and I'll give you one that expires later?  If so, send me the code and I'll get it when I get up in the morning and send you one that expires next month.  If it's the other way around I can send you a PCC that's expiring this week when I get up in the morning.  Sorry but I'm as sick as a dog and in a lot of pain and not thinking clearly.  Have a great day choosing all your games.  I'm off to bed.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

October 27, 2014 10:34 am  #20

Thanks Stusue, don't worry about it you go and rest.  I do hope you feel better soon.  I'm going to buy my mom something with the other coupon.

Board footera