Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2013 7:37 pm  #1

PCC's exchange

If you need to borrow a PCC or you'd like to trade a PCC for one with a later date, post your request here.

Do NOT post the actual codes.  Exchange codes via PM's.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 20, 2014 5:27 pm  #2

Re: PCC's exchange

Thanks for starting this thread, Tirama  Now I'm going to be the first to use it. 

I have 2 PCCs expiring next week, which can be used next Monday.  I have some later expiring PCCs so I can use one of those to fill a punch card for this month but I don't know if there are 3 SEs I want.

So, I thought that if anyone needs a PCC (or 2) to fill a punch card this month we could swap, or you could give me the new PCC you'll get when you use it to fill a punch card.

If I don't hear from anyone I'll use my 2 expiring PCCs next Monday.  I just thought I'd make them available for anyone who needs one more PCC this month and doesn't want to lose their punches.

ETA:  I forgot to say that if anyone has only one expiring PCC this month perhaps we could swap and I'll give you a later one.  I'd just have to see if there are 3 SEs I want next Monday.

Last edited by stusue (January 20, 2014 5:43 pm)

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

January 20, 2014 7:08 pm  #3

Stusue, I'll take one of them, that will fill a card for me and I'll give you the one I get back, so it will be good for 2 months.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 20, 2014 11:26 pm  #4

Never mind, I filled my card.

February 15, 2014 2:46 pm  #5

Due to my computer meltdown, I'm in need of some comfort buying, but if I get some CE's it will mess up my punch cards unless I can trade one of the pcc's that have to be used in February.

If anybody is planning to use a pcc this Monday with an expiration date of March 10th or later, would you be willing to trade with me?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 15, 2014 8:08 pm  #6

I have a coupon for a 25% off game at Gamehouse that I am giving away for anyone who wants it.  It ends on 5/16/14 sorry, so late, but just found it in my email.  The code is VDHKRKPZLTZZ. 

i ♥ nirvana

July 28, 2014 2:06 pm  #7

anyone want to exchange a pcc?  I have one expiring August 1 so if you need a bonus punch today....

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 20, 2014 7:59 am  #8

I'd like to borrow a PCC that I could use on ;one of the next 2 Mondays, Sept, 22 or 29th.

September 20, 2014 8:59 am  #9

I can lend you that has to be used on Sept 22 to get the bonus punch.  Let me know if you still need one.

September 20, 2014 10:15 am  #10

That would be great, Tirama.  I would use it this Monday but  then probably wait until the next Monday, the 27th, to reactivate and use my CE coupon and get the PCC, unless you would like it back this Monday. 

Board footera